How about Micky Gall vs Sexyama for the up coming Japan card?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Who else is in? I think this could make some sense.

Who takes it and how?

Is Sexyama still in the UFC?

He's gotta have one of the least active UFC runs ever. 2-5 over 8 years. I think that's even worse than Cain.

Sexyama hasn't fought in forever I assumed he retired...plus why hasn't Mickey fought lately?...Is it punishment for beating Sage?

Still padding Gall,s récord I see.

Nice I aprove

Is Sexyama still in the UFC?

He's gotta have one of the least active UFC runs ever. 2-5 over 8 years. I think that's even worse than Cain.
Sexyama hasn't fought in forever I assumed he retired...plus why hasn't Mickey fought lately?...Is it punishment for beating Sage?
His last fight was close to 2 years ago, and he has came back after a 2 year layoff before. I don't remember ever hearing anything official on him retiring so I was somewhat hoping he would come back for this card for his last fight. I mean Vinc Pichel, Kiichi Kunimoto and Nico Musoke also all just recently got fights and it's been like years since they've fought as well. I feel the UFC is really trying to reshape there roster right now.

Id prefer to see Sexyama fight in Korea. Either way, Mickey doesn't deserve to touch Sexyama's glistening, bronze body.

Why not Sexyama vs Sage?

Sexyama would throw Gall out of the cage.

4.gif

2_medium.gif

6dbdb3b397f45018eca46f33502849b4.gif

Honestly, I'd prefer to see Gall up against a top guy. Just to see how good he really is and get a gauge for his future. Don't get me wrong, I still think Akiyama could beat him, but I'd hate to see Akiyama sitting on the wrong end of a split decision like in his last fight; which I felt he deserved to get the nod.

Maybe I'm an old man, but I see Sexyama toying with Gall. Like he does with the hearts and privates of all the people of our fair world. Oh shit....Zzzzzzzzzz.

Back