How about Gokhan Saki vs Derrick lewis?

FoxK2001

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think Derrick could potentially take saki to the ground win by GNP.

Derrick Lewis is way too big for Saki. This isn't kickboxing.

Saki is going to compete in LHW, not HW.

Lewis will definitely fight again. He is a fighter and likes to fight. Also, he just signed a new contract for a whole lot more money. He is 100% coming back.

Derrick Lewis is way too big for Saki. This isn't kickboxing.

Saki is going to compete in LHW, not HW.

Lewis will definitely fight again. He is a fighter and likes to fight. Also, he just signed a new contract for a whole lot more money. He is 100% coming back.

Saki who fought most of his career at limitless HW? grappling would be an unknown but he's smash Lewis standing.

Saki vs Hunt

They're not in the same weight class but saki is used to that from kickboxing

Gokhan would get taken down and murdered. IF the UFC is actually serious about letting the guy fight they need to go full Bellator with it and feed him cans until he develops a ground game. Like Bellator has been doing with MVP. Even then he's never going to be a top MMA fighter but you'll get some awesome highlight reel KO's out of it so that will be fun

Saki who fought most of his career at limitless HW? grappling would be an unknown but he's smash Lewis standing.
Yeah, that's why I said this is not kickboxing.

Add takedowns, grabbing, clinching, roughing up, smalle gloves, cage etc. and the game changes.

I don't think Saki has good TDD or grappling at this point. At least, not enough to stop a 300 pound beast like Lewis.

In a kickboxing match (a la K-1 / GLORY style), Saki wins. In a MMA match, Lewis beats him up.

Saki gonne fight at LHW, not a 265lbs "retired" HW. ;)

Yeah, that's why I said this is not kickboxing.

Add takedowns, grabbing, clinching, roughing up, smalle gloves, cage etc. and the game changes.

I don't think Saki has good TDD or grappling at this point. At least, not enough to stop a 300 pound beast like Lewis.

In a kickboxing match (a la K-1 / GLORY style), Saki wins. In a MMA match, Lewis beats him up.

how funny you say that yet you have fedor in your AV

how funny you say that yet you have fedor in your AV
What has Fedor in my AV have anything to do with Saki? Fedor is a MMA fighter, who was always a grappler first (multiple time Sambo champ, top level judoka and wrestler in his younger days) and a striker second. Saki is a pure striker.

Back