Elections House Oversight Committee Hearing descends into shouting and catty insults between AOC, Jasmine Crockett and MTG

dJK7uFIMAN2nTnFw1a.webp

Damn, Michelle Pfeiffer as cat woman...

<21>

Let them bang. Keep a couple of set of gloves and have mat where they can challenge each other to a fight.

Rules to be at the person that is challenged request.

This is most peaceful thread that I have seen on here

lol at bleach blonde bad built butch body.
Both insults from both females were silly and unwarranted. That being said,

Natural blonde built with cross-fit background vs chubby chick with fake eye lashes. Yeah I know who I got my money on if the shit went down.

Meh. I don't like any of those women. Boebert, Green, AOC, or Crockett.
Boebert - Caught vaping and being nutty in the dark with some dude at a play. Other than that I think her record was OK before that. If I'm wrong please somebody correct me.
Green - When it comes to faaaaaaaar right... she really takes it overboard.
AOC - Calling her delusional is a major understatement. Has no problem twisting/ignoring US laws in order to put feelings first.
Crocket - who??

Natural blonde built with cross-fit background vs chubby chick with fake eye lashes. Yeah I know who I got my money on if the shit went down.

Well the one that started with the insults got a smack down.

Bobo voted against letting Trailer Green speak

Lolz

What the fuck is wrong with these people.

Considering how much they're paid and how many people they represent, this isn't funny. It's depressing.

And pretty lame smack talk.
I don't blame the principals there as much as Cormer for not enforcing the rules. Should have nipped in the bud after MTG's first comment and made it clear it was unacceptable.

The Crockett in question is a descendant of Davy Crockett who was the king of the wild frontier so she's probably pretty badass.

Well the one that started with the insults got a smack down.
Huh?? They actually fought?? when?? Or you mean one had better insults?? No way in hell. Both insults were ridiculous.
Although one of these chicks had fake eye lashes and one didn't.

Back