Hotel Bars

NHB7

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Hotel Bars are the best. They’re my type of bar. Quiet, classy, if there’s any live music it’s usually some guy on a piano. I just wish they weren’t so damn expensive.

Anyone have any favorite hotel bars or hotel bar memories?

Good bars. Some of the best. Stories? Getting hammered and meeting people from far away. Never got laid out of one, but have seen others. Saw a middle aged guy pick up a married lady who was at a work conference with him. Had a couple drinks with that guy.

Hotel Bars are the best. They’re my type of bar. Quiet, classy, if there’s any live music it’s usually some guy on a piano. I just wish they weren’t so damn expensive.

Anyone have any favorite hotel bars or hotel bar memories?
Lots of cougars at those, usually easy to invite upstairs when their traveling for business.

When I lived around Philadelphia I really enjoyed the cigar bar at the Ritz Carlton. It's been a long time since I've been there. I'm not sure if it still exists or not.

You misspelled hookers
Maaaannnn.. you should go to the Living Room in Schaumburg. If you don't mind middle age women, that place will be like fishing with dynamite.

It depends entirely on the location.
In order for the hotel bar to be good the city has to be constantly bustling with nightlife, events, culture, food, and freedom, otherwise you'll just walk into an empty bar.
It's practically hit or miss in most cities.

Good cities for hotel bars:
NYC
Miami
Las Vegas
Chicago
London
Tokyo
Amsterdam

My favorite hotel bar experience is at the Hyatt connected to PIT airport. A woman with the FAA got drunk and flashed her clit ring, just unzipped her pants and flashed a few of us.

I live in shitty areas so the hotel bars are actually a place to avoid. Last town had a shoot out in theirs lol.

Lots of cougars at those, usually easy to invite upstairs when their traveling for business.

absolutely. have hooked up with a few women at hotel bars, and i wasn't even staying there lol. just decided to go for a drink.

My favorite hotel bar experience is at the Hyatt connected to PIT airport. A woman with the FAA got drunk and flashed her clit ring, just unzipped her pants and flashed a few of us.

Clean Shaven?

Hotel bars that are near airports are the shit. Completely random mix of people who usually have good stories to tell (many of them likely made up but idc, they're entertaining)

Hotel bars in general are hit or miss. Last time I was at one I rnc'd some dude who, according to him, had just been released from prison, and was starting shit with everyone at the bar. My girl convinced me to ignore him and walk away (which I did at first), but a few minutes later he takes a swing at this other random dude that we'd been talking to earlier who seemed cool so I jumped in.

It was kind of funny, by the time I got over to the fight, felon dude was on the ground in mount on top of the other guy, so I just hopped on his back and sunk in the choke. My girl is yelling at me to let go trying to pull me off of him so I do and he gets up and runs away.

Cops show up and don't give a shit about me, didn't even ask for my name, just take a description of the guy and start searching the hotel (he was supposedly staying there). Don't know if they ever caught him cuz we bounced as soon as the cops left.

Last edited:
It depends entirely on the location.
In order for the hotel bar to be good the city has to be constantly bustling with nightlife, events, culture, food, and freedom, otherwise you'll just walk into an empty bar.
It's practically hit or miss in most cities.

Good cities for hotel bars:
NYC
Miami
Las Vegas
Chicago
London
Tokyo
Amsterdam

Add Paris, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, Istanbul, and my personal favourite, the bar in the Grand Bretagne in Athens.

Depends on where. Hotels bars in Hawaii are great, and most luxury resorts have pool bars.

Clean Shaven?
Get real. The kind of chick who's whipping out her vagina in a hotel bar has got a 5 o'clock shadow.

I was helping a lady friend move from Santa Barbara back to Dallas, driving a loaded U-Haul and pulling her car. We stopped In Albuquerque and got a room at the Hilton and spent most of the night in the hotel bar. My friend was all outgoing and shit and made friends with the bartender. We closed down the bar down and the bartender and her guy bf whatever all went back to the room and did coke all night. Then me and my friend went down to the pool high as fuck and went swimming. Best part is I didn't have to pay for any of it.

Clean Shaven?
Landing strip with some stubble. It had been a few days since that region had seen a razor. Though I'm sure when her day started she didn't think she'd get drunk and flash her vag.

Maaaannnn.. you should go to the Living Room in Schaumburg. If you don't mind middle age women, that place will be like fishing with dynamite.
I've seen a few on the prowl at the Marriott in Schaumburg.

At the Phoenix Hilton, I met a lady and we went down in each other. She wouldn't let me bang because she was married, but sucking me off was okay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back