hotel artemis is the best action movie since Terminator 2

Aegon Spengler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Any critic who didn’t like that movie is someone I will never ever. Ever. Ever. Pay attention too again. And neither should you. Rotten Tomatoes called it “nothing more than futuristic violence” and that is complete horseshit.

It’s violent and the action is perfect but it’s about loyalty betrayal grief freedom and revenge.

I will watch all of Drew Price’s movies after this.

It is fucking unreal awesome.

If you don’t like that movie you are a can and a chump bum.

I'm a big fan of action movies. So big that I don't care why that cat has to murder that dude's whole squad but I am interested in seeing how he does it. I'll probably check this out than.

I was going to see it but heard alot of horrible things. Might as well just do it.

Many critics liked Raid: Redemption

Many didn't like Headshot (followup w/ same star), or Ninja 2: Shadow of a Tear

All have IMO the best executed fight scenes and choreography in the last I don't know 15 years?

then you look at the biggest budget blockbusters and MOST of the action is shaky cam, fast cuts/editing/ actors that can't really do it, etc... and it really makes you wonder why they don't like bring in say John Hyam or Isaac Florentine or the Raid's director just to direct the fight scenes.

It's baffling, really

I'm being dead serious, go watch Close Range on Netflix right now, directed by Florentine and starring the immortal Scott Adkins, and tell me a single big budget movie has even 1/4 of the smoothness and just badassness in it's fight scenes. You can't, and to me, that's a huge problem. That's a straight to streaming b movie ffs

Many critics liked Raid: Redemption

Many didn't like Headshot (followup w/ same star), or Ninja 2: Shadow of a Tear

All have IMO the best executed fight scenes and choreography in the last I don't know 15 years?

then you look at the biggest budget blockbusters and MOST of the action is shaky cam, fast cuts/editing/ actors that can't really do it, etc... and it really makes you wonder why they don't like bring in say John Hyam or Isaac Florentine or the Raid's director just to direct the fight scenes.

It's baffling, really

The answer is corruption imo. Critics are whores. Used like loose change.

Nope. Very disappointing movie. Such a waste of a good cast. Upgrade was drastically better.

But is it better than Smokin Aces?

John Wick 2?

Mad Max?

But is it better than Smokin Aces?

John Wick 2?

Mad Max?

He is trolling so hard. He doesn't believe what he says. The Raid craps all over this movie, both of them

Back