Hot felon now dating billionaire heiress

pep-web.jpg
Wood/10

LOL you can tell this Meeks dude doesnt even love her, dude is just there to get that paper, while she is all over him and in love. This chick is the female version of a male who clings to the first hot girl he can get while the hot girl doesnt love him and just stays with him because he offers her something, Meeks is that hot girl and this woman is the love struck guy.

Meeks looks like whatever it takes to get that money.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.da...loe-Green-Jeremy-Meeks-kiss-sea-Barbados.html

Because who cares if you are a home wrecker dating a scumbag as long as you are getting attention, right?

WTF at her only being 26 she looks like she is 46, her face looks like an older mom who doesnt have wrinkles.

All Meeks has to do is marry her in California an than divorce her after a couple years and he will get that Kevin Federline monthly check and get fat like he did when he got that Britney spears divorce money.
kevin-federline.jpg

Chloe Green?
Who the fuck is Chloe Green??

chloe.jpg

Chloe Green?
Who the fuck is Chloe Green??

chloe.jpg

a billionaire heiress apparently who is only 26 yet looks like a 46 year old mom in the face.

Look at her here, she is in love with this guy she looks and acts like a sugar momma she cant stop staring at him and ogling over him grabbing his butt in public showing him off.

maxresdefault.jpg

Man this woman is crazy about him you can search online and she is always up on him with him looking like a guy who is not into her just playing a part he doesnt even enjoy kissing her its funny lol

LOL you can tell this Meeks dude doesnt even love her, dude is just there to get that paper, while she is all over him and in love. This chick is the female version of a male who clings to the first hot girl he can get while the hot girl doesnt love him and just stays with him because he offers her something, Meeks is that hot girl and this woman is the love struck guy.

Meeks looks like whatever it takes to get that money.

WTF at her only being 26 she looks like she is 46, her face looks like an older mom who doesnt have wrinkles.

All Meeks has to do is marry her in California an than divorce her after a couple years and he will get that Kevin Federline monthly check and get fat like he did when he got that Britney spears divorce money.
kevin-federline.jpg
2 legendary nor-cal players.

Meeks (Stockton 209)
Federline (Fresno 559)

Meeks went to my school in Washington. He grew out of HS cuz he was shorter then me by far and I'm 6'0.

Also got teeth fixed. Also he is now rich.

She is a solid 5. Add her billions, bumps her up to what, a 6? 6.5?

We have all done worse.

Bunch of jelly men itt, who wouldn't date a young billionaire heiress?

Is she gorgeous? Maybe not.
Is she hot? Nah.
Is she ugly? Not really either.

Tons of man date girls with her look, different is the 9 zeroes behind her bank account, which is more than a plus.
All I see is grape and strawberry up and down this thread.

Jelly, jelly everywhere...

Lol she's actually not bad for a billionaire heiress. Not prime Paris Hilton tier, not even close, but not bad

Lol she's actually not bad for a billionaire heiress. Not prime Paris Hilton tier, not even close, but not bad
At least this chick has some sort of meat on her bones.

Hilton is meh at best below the neck.

He looks like a muppet with tattoos. Gang member charged with drugs and weapons and assault. The only thing he is good for is pissing off Daddy.

Right? She's probably better looking than half the board's girlfriends right now. I'm guessing half of them are dating girls that look like straight animals compared to that girl. On top of that, Jeremy Meeks is rumored to be making like $100k-$300k a year right now in modeling contracts. It's not like he's some broke ass felon anymore. He's doing serious high end modeling stuff.

She is a solid 5. Add her billions, bumps her up to what, a 6? 6.5?

We have all done worse.

We aren't women.
Money doesn't make chicks more attractive.

Last edited:
a billionaire heiress apparently who is only 26 yet looks like a 46 year old mom in the face.

Look at her here, she is in love with this guy she looks and acts like a sugar momma she cant stop staring at him and ogling over him grabbing his butt in public showing him off.

maxresdefault.jpg

I fucking hate dudes that tuck their shirts in and don't wear a belt. Shit pisses me off. Dude looks like a little bitch.

Back