Host of the tv show The Challenge is wearing a Cody Garbrandt t-shirt

the cross-over transcendence ascendancy has begun

Dirrell or whatever his name is (the boxer) would smoke him. He fucked up one dude on that show pretty bad I remember.
Yea him and BRAD got into....it wasn't really a fight though brad didn't offer any offense at all (was drunk iirc) GNP'D him pretty bad til the guys pulled him off

Darrell? The black guy who won a bunch of The Challenges? I didn't know he was a boxer. He also seems like a cool guy.
edit: I don't remember him fighting on The Challenge. It must have been a much older season
I haven't watched any season of the challenge with him on it so maybe he's changed...but he kind of came off as very insecure on road rules

EDIT:

I wonder how much his sales went up after the episode

I haven't watched any season of the challenge with him on it so maybe he's changed...but he kind of came off as very insecure on road rules

EDIT:

I've never seen Road Rules and have only seen The Challenge from season 12 onward. Darrell was in the last couple of seasons (and this season) as a returning player (a "vet"). He is one of the ones who act "normal" (i.e., mature, secure and calm). I think he has a wife and kids. It seems like he has matured.

I just remembered that the last season of The Challenge (not really The Challenge but a MTV show like it that had "real" athletes vs vets from The Challenge) had CM Punk on it. LOL, it's a small world. IIRC Wes beat CM punk in a challenge but I maybe misremembering the show.

I've never seen Road Rules and have only seen The Challenge from season 12 onward. Darrell was in the last couple of seasons (and this season) as a returning player (a "vet"). He is one of the ones who act "normal" (i.e., mature, secure and calm). I think he has a wife and kids. It seems like he has matured.

I just remembered that the last season of The Challenge (not really The Challenge but a MTV show like it that had "real" athletes vs vets from The Challenge) had CM Punk on it. LOL, it's a small world. IIRC Wes beat CM punk in a challenge but I maybe misremembering the show.
lol yea punk was on it!

That Johnny bananas guy was ribbing him like he was the pro wrestling heel

If I recall correctly the pro's weren't doing so well against the vets....lol just goes to show that doing something like professional sports sometimes doesn't always translate to every athletic Endeavour and competition
<Fedor23>

Haven't watched the Challenge in years. But I've always wanted to see CT in the cage. Guy is a damn wolverine.

Wes is one of my favorites. Just sucks he is not the athlete he used to be.

Prime wes was golden tv ratings

he still beat CM Punk in a challenge, lol :D
However Wes isn't the best in physical challenges but he is smart compared to the other contestants and isn't bad at strategy. I've always like Wes, especially now that he has matured.

Back