horrible stoppage for lane

Nononononotorious

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Horrible stoppage.

Complete bullshit.

The refs need to take into consideration that there are only 10 fucking seconds left in the round.

Let them fucking bang bro.

Lane was dominating him.

Purposely spitting out his mouthguard=verbally tapping in my opinion...no one but himself got that fight stopped.

Last edited:
meh, dude was done. He gassed himself going for those guillotines.

Mouth pieces pop out all the time.

I guess bisping lost to Anderson even before he got ktfo
I believe Bisping's mouthguard fell out by accident which definitely happens.
Spitting it out with the intention to get the fight stopped or paused in itself can get you DQ'd.
I believe pro fighter Giovanni Moljo, got DQ'd for spitting his mouthguard out...rightfully so as it shouldn't be tolerated.

For me his reaction and demeanor post-fight signaled that he did in fact quit, he was potentially gassed from the guillotine attempts. However, the stoppage was too early- just because someone has mount and is throwing punches doesn't mean you should stop the fight.

It reminded me a little of Weidman Mousasi. It looked like Lane spit out the mouthpiece as a way of recovering, hoping the ref would call for a time-out so he could regain his composure; so I'm not devastated that he wasn't allowed to keep on banging.

I believe Bisping's mouthguard fell out by accident which definitely happens.
Spitting it out with the intention to get the fight stopped or paused in itself can get you DQ'd.
I believe pro fighter Giovanni Moljo got DQ'd for spitting his Mouthguard out...rightfully so as it shouldn't be tolerated.

It's a fight, who the hell dictates whether or not it came out by accident or spitting it unless they are 3 feet apart and he turns his head and spits it out?

I thought it was legit. His head was rocking around like a speedbag.

Theoretically- and I don't necessarily agree with this- the ref shouldn't take the clock into consideration. It's a matter of danger. The very next strike after the stoppage is supposed to be too much.

it looked bad because lane seemed to verbally tap, he stopped defending, was saying shit to the ref and spit out his mouthpiece, as a ref, you have to assume that fighter is trying to get out of the fight

it just did the ref no favors when lane then disputed it

I heard him say "I'm here" as in not out. Definitely was early IMO (Not saying he survives the round though).

he was about to get rnc'ed anyway

I thought it was a perfectly reasonable stoppage. Great fight though. Best this season so far. Sloppy as Ramsey went straight into two deep guillotines, but lots of heart to get out.

he gave up his back and was getting hammered while he was gassed

Ramsey got his arm under his neck right as the ref stopped it

the fight was gonna end soon either way

Horrible stoppage.

Complete bullshit.

The refs need to take into consideration that there are only 10 fucking seconds left in the round.

Let them fucking bang bro.

Lane was dominating him.
He does, he does let them bang bro

I agree horrible stoppage.

Ramsey should have been given time to finish that RNC or further pound Lane to Bolivia.

I thought it was legit. His head was rocking around like a speedbag.

Theoretically- and I don't necessarily agree with this- the ref shouldn't take the clock into consideration. It's a matter of danger. The very next strike after the stoppage is supposed to be too much.

No.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back