Hoping for Bubba vs. Hester at the Finale

RankingMMA

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
None of the matchups have been announced for the Finale outside of Treong vs. Cella going down this last weekend.

I'm not sure if Bubba is still injured from his knockout to Uriah, but if not I think it would be interesting to see him fight Hester, who arguably should have been given the wild card instead of Bubba.

What do you guys think, anyone interested in seeing Bubba vs. Hester?

Oy Vey, his attitude even before the Hall fight was pretty gim.

I mean, getting all sorts of blood work done to make sure his "Kidneys were ok" was
pretty sad.

Perhaps he can find something else to do with his time.

I don't care who he fights, as long as they give hester a fight

None of the matchups have been announced for the Finale outside of Treong vs. Cella going down this last weekend.

I'm not sure if Bubba is still injured from his knockout to Uriah, but if not I think it would be interesting to see him fight Hester, who arguably should have been given the wild card instead of Bubba.

What do you guys think, anyone interested in seeing Bubba vs. Hester?

wish they woulda made Hester the wild card like you said, but sure I would like to see him fight Bubba, just so Clint can get a highlight reel KO

Bubba by experience OR Hester by Bubbas own mindfuck.....could go either way

To be honest, Bubba didn't show me ANYTHING! Everyone was on his D because he "trained" with Jones, but couldn't do anything in the octagon. Most importantly, he was so scared to fight Hall...you have to admit it...he was flat-out scared, and lost that fight before he he stepped through the gate. SOOOO looking forward to the next episode though, it's going to be a good finals this week.

Hall is a beast, and I think that there are going to be a lot of guys that are already in the UFC that will not want to fight this guy.

Oy Vey, his attitude even before the Hall fight was pretty gim.

I mean, getting all sorts of blood work done to make sure his "Kidneys were ok" was
pretty sad.

Perhaps he can find something else to do with his time.

what?
Getting blood work done to make sure your body can handle 3 weight cuts in a month is not "Sad"

Why did you make this terrible post?

I hope so, then we can see who deserverd the Wild Card

i dont know about hiim oustide tug, but he looked freakin terrible in everyfight

I would like to see that fight. Most of these guys, even though they lost on the season, show a lot of potential to develop in to stellar fighters, so I'm looking forward to seeing Dana do like he said and give these guys another chance.

what?
Getting blood work done to make sure your body can handle 3 weight cuts in a month is not "Sad"

Why did you make this terrible post?

oh common, you couldn't tell he was looking for a way out?
I bet he was hoping the doctor told him he had some sort of issue and he would have dropped out of the fight in a nano second.

bubba is trash imo. I also hope Clint gets into the ufc and win some :)

Shields
Bones
Gustafsson
Wand
Vitor
Fedor
Mir
Kimbo
Hunt
Lyoto
Sonnen
Shinya Aoki

I hope Bubba eats some Hubba Bubba bubble gum. And.....CHOKE, like he did in TUF

I can dig that fight.

He's probably gonna get some other loser of quarterfinal fight. Probably from team Sonnen. My guess would be Luke, since i think Bubba was picking him to fight in quarterfinals and I'd think UFC would want luke to get a win.

He's probably gonna get some other loser of quarterfinal fight. Probably from team Sonnen. My guess would be Luke, since i think Bubba was picking him to fight in quarterfinals and I'd think UFC would want luke to get a win.

I don't think Bubba could even beat Luke

Bubba strikes me as one of those people who's convinced himself that he's born to be a fighter but has no talent or natural flare for it - he's put in the hours but some people just aren't geared for it.

He's put in the hours but really it seems those are just hours spent away from his kids, which is quite sad imo

This would be a good matchup. I just hope they dont give clint Colin Hart, really hoping for Colin vs Jimmy on the finale. Ill have to wait and see who wins tonight to see who to match clint up with, because him vs samman or kelvin would be awesome too I think. Bubba vs luke would be good too. Honestly a lot of good matchups from this season to make.

He did tweet "see you at the finale" last week.

Back