Hopefully we get to see Sergei vs Jones

AdamWarlock

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
although chance is slim
I really wish this will happen to make up for Ngannou leaving
Jon fighting 40 years old Stipe is not what hardcore fans wanna see, don't take the easy way please

Ohh I reallllllly hope we get to see it. Even if Stipe pulls it off and clips Jones, I still would LOVE to see Captain Turinabol locked in the cage with Sergei.

Karma is coming for The T-bone bandit. I CAN’T WAIT

It is the most compelling HW match-up by far and it isn't close. Stipe, as of next month, will have fought a grand total of 2 people in the last six years. His last fight throwing absolutely 0 offense, being KOd, then sitting out for multiple years.

Literally the only angle the fight had was that UFC marketed his resume as HW GOAT due to trying to discredit Fedor with everything they had. Fedor retired/UFC dropped the marketing instantly to move on to the next flavor of the month like they always do, and Stipe has been on a couch. No fucking thanks.

It is very possible stipe gets injured, wouldn't wish that on him but if it propels the pav fight instead it would be a blessing in disguise for mma fans who want the more exciting/interesting matchup and higher potential of seeing Jones murdered

Back