Honey bees or butterflies?

T-800
Yellow Card
Reaction score
Hello friends! I thought of making the most light-hearted thread I could! Thanks for joining me all y'all good folk!

I was wondering whether you like bees or butterflies more? Bees are crucial to the environment but I just think butterflies are so beautiful!

I would have to go with honey bees though. They make such yummy yummy Honey!

If anyone has a different insect they love I would indeed like to hear about that also! Thanks guys!

Funny you should post this because I just snapped a pic of this fellow outside my house. Anyway, butterflies are awesome but bees are more impressive I think. They live longer and can defend themselves.IMG_2287.jpeg

bumble bees

2d705beafcf6eaee84311c6fcfe9c053.jpg

Hello friends! I thought of making the most light-hearted thread I could! Thanks for joining me all y'all good folk!

I was wondering whether you like bees or butterflies more? Bees are crucial to the environment but I just think butterflies are so beautiful!

I would have to go with honey bees though. They make such yummy yummy Honey!

If anyone has a different insect they love I would indeed like to hear about that also! Thanks guys!
I have always the dragonfly. Beautiful, elegant creatures. They don’t bother you, but may come sit on your arm and that’s a unique connection to life outside of the bubble that is my world.

Bees. Butterflies are cool and all but it's the fuzz bug for me.

Reactions: 666
Back