Honestly. How many PPV sales for 301 tonight?

jeff7b9

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
How many people are gonna spend $90.89 for UFC 301?

($79.99 ppv + 10.90 espn+)

Factors to consider:
Against Canelo PPV
Against NBA Playoffs
Flyweight Main event C vs #10
Only ONE top 5 fighter on entire card

Update:

Current guesses

"50k-75k"
50,000 < median
"<18,000"

Ok, so just between us sherdoggers.
They are never going to tell us the number.
I heard that Meltzer doesn't even bother doing his best guess anymore. If you even believe his numbers.

So just for the sake of conversation, how many sales does this PPV do?

FYI : this card features a grand total of ONE top 5 fighters. Pantoja. That's it.

The next highest ranking you will see is #10. Anthony Smith who has 19 losses is sporting a #10 next to his name tonight and he is the 2nd highest rank,
tied with the title challenger, ranked #10, Erceg who has exactly 3 UFC fights.

Screenshot_20240504_221621_Google.jpg

if my memory serves me correctly, Tyson Fury vs Ngannou recently did 77,000 ppv buys. And that fight was WAY more hyped up and had WAY more people talking about it.

I'm going with 65,000, which is roughly half of the lowest selling PPV of the modern era.

What is your pick?
Shoot your shot.

Last edited:
Fury/Ngannou was on at a weird time due to it being in Saudi Arabia, the numbers would’ve been higher if it was on at a regular time

As for ufc 301, 60k maybe?

Low. But these cards can create gems

Fury/Ngannou was on at a weird time due to it being in Saudi Arabia, the numbers would’ve been higher if it was on at a regular time

As for ufc 301, 60k maybe?
This is true.

Also I think the boxing crowd and even the casuals are getting sick of the freakshow fights, crossover fights, influencer fights etc.

This card is so bad people aren't even going to bother to steal it
I'm watching.

Michel Pereira just had a wild fight.

Paul Craig got fucking smoked.

Back to back round 1 finishes I think.

Edit: back to back to back

Favorites are 10-0. Feels like the booked these fights based on who they were trying to get to win, which is fucking lame.

Last edited:
Very low, I get roasted by a close friend for ordering a majority of the PPVs and I skipped on this one.

I'm watching.

Michel Pereira just had a wild fight.

Paul Craig got fucking smoked.

Back to back round 1 finishes I think.

Edit: back to back to back

Favorites are 10-0. Feels like the booked these fights based on who they were trying to get to win, which is fucking lame.

It’s a bunch of showcase fights for the Brazil market lol what did you expect? The ufc does the same thing whenever they go to the uk

Back