Holy s---, Cormier has pent up fury for Jones

Repsac

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He's sweating and seething in this interview talking about Jones.

This could either be very good or very bad for him, depending on how he channels that emotion during the fight. Hope he doesn't make an Aldo lol.

This could either be very good or very bad for him, depending on how he channels that emotion during the fight. Hope he doesn't make an Aldo lol.

Goddamn, this guy is a Bitch. Obviously not for his fighting mentality, but he has the thought process of a Ho.

He's going to destroy Steroid boy.

are you fucking retarded? Its right after an open workout so he is sweating...

So now he sees something in Jones eyes LOL.. He so lacks confidence with Jones. He is on about excuse 28 right now..

DC was bullied as a kid. No question.

c14.jpg

Guy is delusional..gonna get destroyed again.

It is neither.
Jones got everything - age advantage, reach advantage, height advantage, is 1-0 against DC already, successfully defended against DC with 0 controversy.

DC has got to put it all on the line here to win

The video left me with a different impression--he seems annoyed but composed.
How does one make an Aldo?

Just fucking make weight, fatass. This ain't no fucking Olympics.

It is neither.
Jones got everything - age advantage, reach advantage, height advantage, is 1-0 against DC already, successfully defended against DC with 0 controversy.

DC has got to put it all on the line here to win

Jones is his own worst enemy here. As long as he's physical/mentally prepared and doesn't have hidden issues (drugs, scandals, whatever), it's his fight to lose. You're right--he has every advantage except maybe stability.

Imagine someone getting their panties in as big a bunch as DC has. All developed from Jones original "I bet I can take you down" comment. DC came in to mma thinking he was better than everyone else because of his wrestling background.

Too emotional. If things start going wrong in the fight, his thinly veiled lack of confidence will start to take its toll on him physically. Hopefully he can power through that. A Cormier win would set up an awesome rubber match.

Back