Holm via lhk BUMP

Kowboy Karl

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Originally holm detractor

After watching the second Tate fight Honda really looks vulnerable.

She will get head kicked the same way dan did this past weekend.

As long as holm doesn't go dI like Tate did or have a nervous breakdown I think she has a great shot.

At plus 800 I'll certainly be laying a bet

In a perfect world, we'd see Ronda get ktfo, and we'd never have to hear rogan call her a "once ever human being" along with having her shoved down our throats, but we don't live in a perfect world, unfortunately. :mad:

On paper Holm should merc Honda.

In the real world Honda beats Holm 8/10

Certainly have to consider this, her HKs are pretty strong.

Holm's only real chance KO'ing Rousey is with a head kick. The only bad thing about throwing it at Rousey is when she misses Rousey will take her down and submit her 5 seconds later.:rolleyes:

Holm's best chance is this!!

As she and Rhonda square up with Dana at weigh in, right cross could knock Rhonda right out!!

Holm's only real chance KO'ing Rousey is with a head kick. The only bad thing about throwing it at Rousey is when she misses Rousey will take her down and submit her 5 seconds later.:rolleyes:

yup!

Head Kicks:
This is a scenario tailor made for Ronda's tool box. We ain't seen nothing yet nor all of her tools.

That's why she's The Champ.

I think she'll be so worried about the takedown that she'll be kicking air from the other side of the cage the whole fight.

Originally whole detractor

As long as holm doesn't go dI like Tate did or have a nervous breakdown I think she has a great shot.

¿Que?

And yeah, this will be bumped after the inevitable one-way beatdown.

she needs distance, which ronda won't give her...

In a perfect world, we'd see Ronda get ktfo, and we'd never have to hear rogan call her a "once ever human being" along with having her shoved down our throats, but we don't live in a perfect world, unfortunately. :mad:

I've lived through Muhammed Ali, Ray Leonard and Mike Tyson hypes. You can't win; once someone has an economic interest in hyping someone it never ends until they retire - for good. Then the casual fan who knows little about the details parrots the hype back. Don't get me wrong Ali and Leonard were great, and Tyson was very good.

I've lived through Muhammed Ali, Ray Leonard and Mike Tyson hypes. You can't win; once someone has an economic interest in hyping someone it never ends until they retire - for good. Then the casual fan who knows little about the details parrots the hype back. Don't get me wrong Ali and Leonard were great, and Tyson was very good.

24/7 media, interwebz, etc. only makes it worse.

Originally whole detractor

So you've watched Rousey get tested on the ground by Tate and Vitor KO someone and this tell you Holm will KO Rousey?

I remember people hoping Bethe just might hail mary KO Honda with one of those random accountant punches....

I didn't see Holme's fight vs Pennington. But I don't remember seeing comments that tell me she looked dominant.

I guess it's always possible that she improved a lot since that last fight and she could have a good day and some luck on fight day against Ronda.

That would be a perfect timed tribute to Mirko's career, against a Fedor's fangirl.

Utopia

Back