Holly Holm Vs Julianna Pena

pcbh167

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Now that Holly is number 2 in the rankings and Julianna is number 3, this fight makes sense and it's an interesting fight.

Who do you guys think would win?

Makes sense. Pena imo.

Now that Holly is number 2 in the rankings and Julianna is number 3, this fight makes sense and it's an interesting fight.

Is holly really #2?
That is bs, how do u come off a 3 fight losing streak and be ranked #2.

I miss the zuffa era

Is holly really #2?
That is bs, how do u come off a 3 fight losing streak and be ranked #2.

I miss the zuffa era
Yep. Holly is ranked number 2 after beating Bethe. It's ridiculous.

I hope Pena based on sexiness and...eh...nothing else.

I really like Holly......That said..#2?? now freaking way. Gawd Bless her and I hope she gets on a KO streak. BUT..#2..NO WAY

Yep. Holly is ranked number 2 after beating Bethe. It's ridiculous.
Well to be fair, 1 of her losses was losing the belt, and one was at FW. She's 1-1 at BW since losing the belt. but she should be ranked above Pennington who's on a 4 fight win streak, beating Bethe, Andrade and Meisha. Division is pretty shallow tho.

i agree. holm vs pena is the next logical number one contender fight. it should main event another fight pass card. it will answer some questions about both.

First time in history I'll be rooting for Pena.

i already know i would rather see the next title shot 2X in a row than either Pena or Holm,

and i like Hollly.

Peña will grind her down and choke her out, as much as I'd like to see a different outcome.

I would like Holm to ish-ish the crap out of Pena, but it would probably be a very boring fight.

Pena takes her down and beats the shit out of her.

Pena would take her down, and it would not look good for Holm.

Back