Holly Holm: I'll spend my time training while Cyborg can spend her time complaining.

If Holly wins, she’ll be the female GOAT killer, kinda like Ping if he beats GSP. The main difference is that Ping beats GOATs that are past their prime.

Flame me for saying this, but I can see Holly fighting smart and taking this into deep water where she might have an edge in cardio.

She kind of is.

Cyborg has a style that is tailor-made to Holly Holm's strengths. That's what makes the matchup so intriguing.
Let's go dick, Holly vs Cyborg. Loser leaves town bet. I got Cyborg. You in or are you just full of shit?

Doesn't matter who they fight...You can see the skill, the power and ability. holly is a powder puff...aside from beating ronda...she barely won her first 2 ufc fights...beats ronda, then loses her next 2...hah...while cyborg has literally destroyed everyone she has ever faced and hasn't lost in a decade...
It does matter who they fight. A person can look ten times better than they actually are when their opponent has no idea what they're doing. If Holly's a 'powder puff', what exactly does that make Lina Lansberg, Faith Van Duin, Leslie Smith, and Charmaine Tweet? The last two have .500 records, and they've been fighting fellow cans for the most part. 'while Cyborg has literally...' That's not true at all. You just contradicted yourself. If Cyborg has literally destroyed everyone she has ever faced, then saying she hasn't lost in a decade wouldn't make much sense (you said that because she has lost a fight). And what is your point exactly? It's not unusual for a fighter to go on a long streak when they're fighting nothing but cans. Butterbean once went on 50 fight win streak in Boxing. That's why he's discussed in the same light as Floyd Mayweather. Oh wait, he's not.

Last edited:
Her camp is the one that has had a few guys pop and her physique has changed under USADA.

I like Holly, seems like a nice person. She would make a better champ than anyone else.

Cyborg is still going to maul her unfortunately

The same Cyborg that struggled to put away some mom they plucked out of the crowd for almost 20 mins in her last fight? Not likely

I like Holm, but she is going to get stomped by Cyborg.

Cyborg did not go full throttle against Evinger because 1) she knew she was going to win 2) she wanted to get a work out in and give the crowd something to watch instead of a 30 second blasting 3) to lull other fighters and fans into a false sense of security thinking that her performance exposed her

I really think holly can win this.
I do too , cyborg likes to back everybody to the cage . And with hollys movement im nkt sure borg will be able to do that , if holly keeps this in the center of the cage the fights hers .

The same Cyborg that struggled to put away some mom they plucked out of the crowd for almost 20 mins in her last fight? Not likely

While I get your point, I think you're not giving Evinger enough credit. That is one tough woman, I wasn't surprised Cyborg couldn't put her away that easily.
Holm is better technically but I don't know if she has that same toughness. I hope she proves me wrong but I doubt it.

Holm is so damn fine and I can't figure out why

Why did she come off as so damn sexy in this? Wtf?

That's an odd perspective. If I'm going to fantasize about a girl it's not watching her do it with some guy who's not me.

Its a realistic perspective. She's more likely to end up in a sex tape, verses land on my dick up here in Canada. I'll take what I can get :/

I will be forever grateful for:

ComplexRepulsiveDore.gif

Holly can retire for all I care. She did more than enough by blessing us with the above gif.
i can watch it over and over again

While I get your point, I think you're not giving Evinger enough credit. That is one tough woman, I wasn't surprised Cyborg couldn't put her away that easily.
Holm is better technically but I don't know if she has that same toughness. I hope she proves me wrong but I doubt it.

She got dropped with the first jab Cyborg threw. Evinger is an nonathletic uncoordinated can.

Holly is an athlete, but she's smaller and weaker.

I hope her movement and striking are enough to stop Cyborg's roidrage rush. If USADA gave her a little scare in Thailand, maybe they'll slow down injecting cocktails of PEDs into Cyborg's balls and she'll gas in the middle of the fight. That's my hope at least.

She got dropped with the first jab Cyborg threw. Evinger is an nonathletic uncoordinated can.

Holly is an athlete, but she's smaller and weaker.

I hope her movement and striking are enough to stop Cyborg's roidrage rush. If USADA gave her a little scare in Thailand, maybe they'll slow down injecting cocktails of PEDs into Cyborg's balls and she'll gas in the middle of the fight. That's my hope at least.

giphy.gif

1. She's absolutely correct.

2. I really really like her voice and smile.

3. As a person, she's more deserving and better role model for the champ than any other WMMA fighters, and I hope she'll hold the title soon. Whether 145 or 135.
Fact's. Especially 2. Didn't realize how soft and soothing her voice could be.
<mma4>

Holly is a legit good person. You dont find many good people in pro sports. I have a brother in law who used to work at this athletic firm. All the big stars in the nfl, nba, and MLB. 80 percent of them are bonafide scumbags. LeBron James is completely full of himself. Terrible human being. As said by my brother in law. Says most cheat on their wives, do drugs, both recreational and ped. The NFL actually hire off the books "handlers" from problem players who are worth a lot of money to them. What is a handler? Well he's usually a live in aid. Not part of his circle of friends but a guy who says hey, don't drive drunk, I'll drive don't smoke that crack pipe, or at least let me hold the crack so you dont get caught with it. I said that would be a cool job. But they athletes are literally like babies. You got to make sure they make appearances and schedules shit like that. Usually their manager would handle all that but a manager is not enough for some of the problem players. They need someone to literally hold their hand on everything. NFL and NBA have the most handlers for players. They also try to hire a handler who is the same race as the player. That's probably why Aaron Hernandez didnt have a handler to say how about you put that gun down and not kill that guy. They want the handlers to be Christian too. That's why all these guys become hardcore Christians. This is inside shit you will never hear on sportscenter.

You're probably asking yourself why didnt UFC hire a handler for Jon Jones?? UFC is cheap. These handlers are paid 6 figures a year. They have to live in the athletes home. Those are the conditions. I think going forward they might have to hire handlers for their bigger stars...even with a handler they can still get in trouble. It's supposed to be a buffer. If they have a gun on them, cops show up. They give the gun to the handler, the handler takes the fall. If Jones had a handler he wouldnt have driven drunk several times hitting people and poles. The handler would be driving.

Last edited:
Back