Holly Holm headlining over Anderson Silva? Show some hespect...

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's disqualified himself from the all-time p4p argument but holy christ, show some hespect. Dude is a legend with a record reign.

How in the FUCK is A. Silva coheadline behind Holly Holm, the 1 hit wonder 2 fight losing streak.

How is this possible? This is a travesty!

It is a sign of respect...

to the competitors who aren't 42 year old grandpas and are actually at the top of their divisions.

everyone in WMMA has a 2 fight losing streak and the ones that don't are even worse fighters! :D
Holly
Ronda
Cat
Meisha

Anderson hasn't won a fight since 2012.

Silva should have respected the fans and the sport before popping for steroids imo. Disgraceful.

This is number four bullshit, I don't care when he last won - he is the biggest name on that card by some margin.

LOL at people that are "disgusted by steroid users" ...

If you noobs knew what kind of shit 99% of fighters are ready to do in order to get any leverage in a fight, i guess you wouldnt even be watching this sport...

Every time wmma headlines over the men I :rolleyes:. Very VERY few times that should ever happen.

Youre just a cuck if you think Holm vs whats her name should headline over Silva vs Brunson

You are on the wrong site. indignantgoofball.com is where you should be.

Pretty gross. Sub amateur women's fights should be free to air on some obscure television channel to avoid people accidentally turning it on.

Title fight for a division that won't last.

Miesha vs Nunes headlined ufc's biggest event ever which was ufc 200. They don't have a choice, it's a title fight, that's the way it is. WMMA sucks but you are dumb as fuck.

Because it's a title fight, you retards.

Back