Holloway vs Aldo: When two guys Conor dominated fight for Conor's belt

Yes but Conor doesn't care about that. So that brings us back to the question again, why would he defend?

And by your logic, IMO, the belt doesn't prove you're a champion. Conor's mindset does though. (Example, Ronda lost and couldn't handle it, couldn't come back, IMO not a real champion. Whereas Conor lost and came back and has demonstrated many Championship capabilities/qualities and mindset etc.)

No he may think he's champion but as you can see a vast majority of the public does not
And in a sport where they entertain the fans and the fans opinion means a lot

Defending is pretty important
Conor should defend so that when he loses to Floyd his stock doesn't avalanche

If Holloway and Aldo fight to unify the featherweight belt everyone knows it won't be for the real belt. It will be to become a paper champion only. Both fighters were dominated by the real featherweight champ. The champ champ. The double champ. The Notorious one. Conor McGregor.

View attachment 203537

Dominated or embarrassed? He trashed Hollo with a trashed ACL. He sparked Aldo 2x in 13 secs including a no show.

No he may think he's champion but as you can see a vast majority of the public does not
And in a sport where they entertain the fans and the fans opinion means a lot

Defending is pretty important
Conor should defend so that when he loses to Floyd his stock doesn't avalanche
\Only important to those that flip burgers and know nothing of economics or actually making money.

Please aware us on burger flipping and asking customers if they would like fries with their order.

WAR MCGOAT

I didn't say that Conor hadn't gotten better. You're actually helping to make my argument.

That's another reason why the fight is totally meaningless as any indication of how those two compare to each other at their best.

Faber smoked Cruz when Cruz was green. What happened in the first rematch when both were at their peak?

Whatever excuse you want to make to argue that fight as meaningless I guess.

IMO if a rematch were to happen McGregor doesnt bust his knee and finishes Holloway.

LOL . When both guys have more top 10 wins at fw than Conor . He won a belt and left without cementing anything. Fw will go on

Conor surrendered the belt like a pussy when he refused to defend it.

Both would beat him in a rematch. Why he ran to 155 to fight Alvarez and now is going to box.

\Only important to those that flip burgers and know nothing of economics or actually making money.

Please aware us on burger flipping and asking customers if they would like fries with their order.

WAR MCGOAT

Actually I'm an oilfield labourer not burger flipper like the children you will raise are destined to be

Also I grew up wrestling in highschool and doing shotokan so I know a little of what I'm watching
And since I've been a fan of the sport since I was 14 I know defenses are the most important part of being a champion
How you supposed to win a poker game if you never play?

lol Why would he defend it? He goes by his own agenda, not yours. And it just so happens that his own agenda is bigger and more important than defending. Oh wait, that's right, he should've forgot about getting two belts and went and fought Holloway and Jose who he absolutely raped and destroyed already.
Champs defend titles, if they don't they're ducks. Conor is a motherfucking mallard.

It's all business.

The UFC owners and Dana white wants Mcgregor to be champ so of cours he will get benefits that others dont get.
Like re matches, like jumping in line, like defending belts

Conor beat them both. Everybody knows that and there will always be an asterisk next to that belt.
Its not their fault isn't it?
One rightfully owned his rematch by beating the number1 contender and got nothing.

The other came back of a loss and built a great run.

Meantime the "Chump" was getting beat by Nate and asking for a instarematch.

Connie is JUST the LW chumpion by now and he will still be until he really pisses off WME and they make him run into a gauntlet at LW.
Wich they should had made him do before this mess began to start with.

Yup, that's kinda what it is. Conor's haters will flame. Is normal.

Back