Holloway the 2019 Anderson Silva

He doesn't resemble Silva in the cage in any way. Silva was/is a great counter-striker with great timing and reflexes, while being able to throw the right strike in any situation. Holloway is more of an aggressive volume punches that relies on cardio and durability.

Max is 2019 Diaz brothers yo

Yeah he fights way more like a Diaz, that's the first comparison that came to mind on the weekend. He's been similarly dominant to Anderson but they fight very differently (even though both are mainly strikers).

He doesn't resemble Silva in the cage in any way. Silva was/is a great counter-striker with great timing and reflexes, while being able to throw the right strike in any situation. Holloway is more of an aggressive volume punches that relies on cardio and durability.

Yeah that basically sums up what I was trying to say I guess, other than the dominant nature of his career.

Nah, Anderson would clown around and deliver boring ass performances when he faced BJJ phenomes

Let’s hope not. I don’t want to see max suspended.

Nah, Anderson would clown around and deliver boring ass performances when he faced BJJ phenomes
Those were the worst. He also wanted to clown with cote.

I’d have stripped him of the title if he tried that shit with me.

Those were the worst. He also wanted to clown with cote.

I’d have stripped him of the title if he tried that shit with me.

And for some reason people like to pretend he never delivered those atrocities of fights. Or like to act like he was so good that he didn't even have to put forth a decent performance, LMAO. Dude was just scared of getting BJJ grapple fucked like he got grapple fucked by no-names before.

And for some reason people like to pretend he never delivered those atrocities of fights. Or like to act like he was so good that he didn't even have to put forth a decent performance, LMAO. Dude was just scared of getting BJJ grapple fucked like he got grapple fucked by no-names before.
Very fierce fren. I like it.

<{jackyeah}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back