Hollow Knight is really REALLY good

90% of this game is amazing the last 10% is boss challenge bullshit
Dude the platforming was fun and challenging for the first hour but then it got to be absolute bullshit and became unfun. I was near the end and fucking quit

Came back to this and all I can say is the developers should burn in hell and have their genitals ground into a fine mince by Satan himself for including the White Palace portion of the game. Fucking 3 hours of absolute bullshit after bullshit. Harder than Super Meatboy by a LONG ways. I want those 3 hours of my life back lol.

lol

That was some serious platforming!

Love the look and feel of this game. I agree some of the boss battles are stress inducing to say the least. Admittedly I don't quite have the desire I did when I was younger to push through and git gud. I may install a mod and be a filthy cheater just to continue playing.

This lost kin boss is a pain in my ass. I usually roll with the same set of charms but I’m going to have to tinker for this bastard.

I installed a mod that put in a debug mode allowing for all kinds of cheats like infinity jump and infinite HP, etc. Been blasting all around through the stages and there is NO WAY I would have ever been able to get into these areas. Some of it was hard even when I was cheating LOL. That shit with all the saw blades was ridiculous.

This lost kin boss is a pain in my ass. I usually roll with the same set of charms but I’m going to have to tinker for this bastard.
I've adopted the fluke nuke cheese set up. Shaman stone, fluke nest and whatevrr buffs or makes the spell easier to use

I've adopted the fluke nuke cheese set up. Shaman stone, fluke nest and whatevrr buffs or makes the spell easier to use

Yeah I have that charm but haven’t used it much. I eventually got him but it was tough. On the third challenge in the colliseum now. This is going to take a while.

I played maybe 2 hours altogether. Took too long for shit to happen.

Was there a map?

I played maybe 2 hours altogether. Took too long for shit to happen.

Was there a map?

You have to find the cartographer in each area to get most of the map. It is a huge map. My only real issue is the map.

Yeah and lots of backtracking. However the map opens up a lot later in the game.
Thats why i jumped ship.

I don't have patience for 'where-the-fuck-do-i-go' games.

I played axiom verge a lot longer, thanks to a map.

This game can be frustrating but just like cuphead it was very satisfying when you are successful.

Thats why i jumped ship.

I don't have patience for 'where-the-fuck-do-i-go' games.

I played axiom verge a lot longer, thanks to a map.
You couldn’t figure out where to go in an intro to a game? Lol

Loved it. The vibe didn’t wear on me like some say it does to them. Loved the way the dash is a set distance. Boss fights were great. Soundtrack was good. Really dig it a lot

Back