International Hockey Canada Hosting Summit To Fight toxic masculinity

Imagine for a moment that someone organized a conference to oppose Toxic Mr. Shickadance. In other words they were spreading the idea that you are a evil scum that needs to be opposed. And then, when you criticized the concept, some dipshit asked the question "Why are you triggered by this?"

There is no such thing as "toxic masculinity". There are toxic individuals who may be masculine or feminine. But the fantasy of masculinity as toxic or a pervasive phenomena of toxic masculinity is just another feminist smear against men. No idiot, men as a group are not part of some hive mind that deliberately abuses and oppresses women for their own benefit.
There’s just toxic doucheyness from a bunch of like minded guys who behave shitty towards women (and people in general)……

@Lord_Impaler you legitimately seem soy boy level soft to give up watching a sport you've loved your whole life because they tweet things you disagree with. You're in for a miserable life only enjoying content from like minded individuals. Do you boycott movies, music, videos games ect. When you have differing opinions?

Lol, watch what you want man. Just gave my opinion on whether the NHL is woke or not. You disagree, great. Move along.

<JackieThumbsUp>

They need to hold a summit on officiating. Either call penalties or don’t, I hate the fucking dance they do. If it’s a rule in the book and they break it in front of a ref shouldn’t it be called? Instead it’s a roll of the dice to see what happens next, every single time.

I mean are you kidding me?…..I guess it’s possible you somehow haven’t noticed the past few years, but that’s hard to believe.

You find it hard to believe that I missed two whole tweets?

Actions > Lip Service

While the whole trans thing is retarded, politics haven't been insufferably injected into the overall coverage of the NHL. While other leagues were painting their arenas and stadiums in BLM propaganda, the NHL gave them one night, made some joke committee that has accomplished a whole lot of fuck and all, and quickly moved on. Not to mention probably the most ballsiest rejection of it being forced upon them, by A) allowing players not to wear the Pride jerseys, and B) eliminating them altogether 'cause Russia and Christianity.

They're gonna play it safe from time to time, but compared to other leagues, they barely even acknowledge it. A couple of tweets is a far cry from male cheerleaders, kneeling for dead scumbags, the black national anthem, fake noose cry fests, stars on social media being left wing bots, etc, and every announcer and analyst talking like a 15 year old blue haired political activist, while they cover the sport.

Last edited:
You find it hard to believe that I missed two who tweets?

Actions > Lip Service

While the whole trans thing is retarded, politics haven't been insufferably injected into the overall coverage of the NHL. While other leagues were painting their arenas and stadiums in BLM propaganda, the NHL gave them one night, made some joke committee that has accomplished a whole lot of fuck and all, and quickly moved on. Not to mention probably the most ballsiest rejection of it being forced upon them, by A) allowing players not to wear the Pride jerseys, and B) eliminating them altogether 'cause Russia and Christianity.

They're gonna play it safe from time to time, but compared to other leagues, they barely even acknowledge it. A couple of tweets is a far cry from male cheerleaders, kneeling for dead scumbags, the black national anthem, fake noose cry fests, stars on social media being left wing bots, etc, and every announcer and analyst talking like a 15 year old blue haired political activist, while they cover the sport.

You asked for examples so I gave you 2, you thought I was gonna give you every instance over the last few years?

Look them up yourself if you want, if you actually missed them all, somehow.

IMO the NHL is super woke, you disagree, sounds good. Watch what you want.

There are many reasons why both parties may have agreed to a settlement. A settlement only means that both parties are in agreement that this is the best outcome for their own interests.

The victim may want to remain anonymous having been violated and not to relive her experiences in the court and having her cross examined and have her character questioned and reputation ruined. She may have started out as a willing participant with one person, then someone slipped something in her drink and the guy invited the rest of the team in. Try to prove what happened without looking like a slut and having your reputation ruined. All I know is having an entire hockey team taking turns using a passed out woman as a sex doll is gross at best.

And it wasn't the first occurrence. A pattern means there's a permissive culture of this type of activity

No one would think this was anything but criminal and it was horrible.

It's been out and the victim could be protected. The criminals in this should have their life's ruined by serving 20 years and being on the sex offender list for life. Fuck them.

This is bullshit they had all the evidence they needed.

This training is bullshit and far from the proper response. The only training should be " see what theses shitheads did, well their life is over and so will yours be if you do something as stupid as this".

You asked for examples so I gave you 2, you thought I was gonna give you every instance over the last few years?

Look them up yourself if you want, if you actually missed them all, somehow.

IMO the NHL is super woke, you disagree, sounds good. Watch what you want.

<Fedor23>

Let’s all attend. If anyone the fans of human cockfighting need this learning experience

Back