Hillary supporters feel like cowards for not voting for Trump

RockstarChris

Dwight Belt
Banned
Reaction score
David Kord Murray, the owner of a small business-finance company in California, admits he likes to be different — “to take the contrary position.” Yet even he is surprised to have reached his latest conclusion — that while he strongly supported Hillary Clinton during the campaign, and voted for her without reservation, he now wishes he had cast that vote for Donald Trump.

“I like what he’s doing, and I wish I had voted for him,” he says. Not having supported Trump sooner, he says, makes him “feel like a coward.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/contrarians-didnt-vote-trump-now-090051867.html

Trump already converting the heathens.

I voted for him and don't apologize for it! We'll see how he does. I know he is a heck of a lot better choice than Hillary!

I thought based off his inexperience alone that he his presidency would be a disaster. A lot of us did. Turns out experience counts for shit. He is the GOAT

this story was top of the news this morning and now it is getting buried by the corrupt media

Well, there's still time to charge up his MAGA level to 9000 for that 2nd term vote.

Pretty massive sample size. Rate of error must be in the millionths of a percent.

Tbh garbage like this is what CNN, Fox News, and Entertainment Tonight are for.

People feel like cowards for not supporting Trump, this is HUGE. Pedes, it would be a shame if /r/all saw this!

Or maybe an anecdote from a person know one knows or cares about doesn't get a lot of clicks.

No, it's about the narrative. They'll always put on a story of a has been for hours as long as it casts negative shadow on Trump.

Amusing to see libs put so much faith in big crop for-profit firms who control the news. These are billion dollar firms with money at stake and stakeholders you don't know about.

I thought based off his inexperience alone that he his presidency would be a disaster. A lot of us did. Turns out experience counts for shit. He is the GOAT

Starts a thread calling him a do nothing. Then posts in a thread calling him GOAT. You flip flop more than Trump does. Or more than his toupee does on a windy day.

Back