Hill sprints

puppybird

the wasteland champ
@Black
Reaction score
I did only about 700m of hill sprints last night and it beat the shit out of me!

Any of you have any success with this?

I did only about 700m of hill sprints last night and it beat the shit out of me!

Success with beating the shit out of you? Nah man, I've never even met you.

Success with beating the shit out of you? Nah man, I've never even met you.

That doesn't rule it out entirely.

TS, how many times have you had the shit beaten out of you? How did you feel? How does this compare to those?

The effectiveness should be pretty easy to figure out

You guys are meanies!!!

TS, why are you doing hill sprints? This might help us determine the efficacy of the shit beating.

That doesn't rule it out entirely.

TS, how many times have you had the shit beaten out of you? How did you feel? How does this compare to those?

The effectiveness should be pretty easy to figure out
try harder

I find a steep short hill and do them there. Its about 30m to the top, but its a toboggan hill and so its steep AF.

It helped me to run 5Km in 20 minutes about 4-5 years ago. I did hills weights and one 5Km fartlek run every week

Speaking of Pandas, and since this is a point less thread anyway. My son made fun of me the other day because I was listening to a song called Panda, by a guy named Desiigner. It was catchy as fuck. He said it was old school. LOL

Speaking of Pandas, and since this is a point less thread anyway. My son made fun of me the other day because I was listening to a song called Panda, by a guy named Desiigner. It was catchy as fuck. He said it was old school. LOL
"Old school" is an insult now?

"Old school" is an insult now?

I guess he meant I was behind on the times. I had never heard the song, and I only listened to it because the artist was on the first episode of that retarded Bill Nye show. I was curious to know who the guy was. His song was pretty catchy.

It's brutal, but it will take time to condition yourself, as is with any other activity.

There is also less impact on your muscles and joints running up hill as your stride is shorter.

They are good for conditioning, you can run at 100% but not be at full speed, which is safer if you are not running on a track.

I find a steep short hill and do them there. Its about 30m to the top, but its a toboggan hill and so its steep AF.

It helped me to run 5Km in 20 minutes about 4-5 years ago. I did hills weights and one 5Km fartlek run every week
Lol fart...lek

I am a child.

Back