Hilarious: Best Floyd Mayweather Interview | Awkward Puppets

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

'Having one is too close to none'

Wrong forum. Floyd would get rekt in MMA.
$

Lol, Conor nuthuggers so salty, hilarious to see.

Yes I should pretend a boxing match is an MMA fight. That will show my lack of salt.

Full retard

Yes I should pretend a boxing match is an MMA fight. That will show my lack of salt.

Full retard
Who pretended it was an mma fight, where exactly did i say that?

Only posted it to trigger salty nuthuggers like you, and guess what, it worked lmfao.

Who pretended it was an mma fight, where exactly did i say that?

Only posted it to trigger salty nuthuggers like you, and guess what, it worked lmfao.

You posted that GIF as if it somehow disupted that Floyd would get smashed in 30 seconds in an MMA fight. You know what would happen.

Yeah you really triggered me.

db0.jpg

Wrong forum. Floyd would get rekt in MMA.

Nah. He's tougher, more skilled, better cardio, better ring IQ, better accuracy, better timing, better footwork, and better punching power than any MMA fighter alive.

Give him 6 weeks of TD defence and he'd beat anyone in the UFC from 145 to 155 without breaking a sweat, just like he did your hero PillowFists McGregory.

003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

You posted that GIF as if it somehow disupted that Floyd would get smashed in 30 seconds in an MMA fight. You know what would happen.

Yeah you really triggered me.

LOL, yeah right, as if anyone in the UFC would beat a true elite fighter and A level athlete like Floyd. Teach Floyd some TDD and he cleans up, easy.

This is pretty much what Floyd Vs anyone in the UFC from 145 to 155 would look like.

conor-gif-nice-min-gif.268449

Nah. He's tougher, more skilled, better cardio, better ring IQ, better accuracy, better timing, better footwork, and better punching power than any MMA fighter alive.

Give him 6 weeks of TD defence and he'd beat anyone in the UFC from 145 to 155 without breaking a sweat, just like he did your hero PillowFists McGregory.

003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg
Pretty much this. You've got to laugh when UFC fans make out like wrestling is difficult to learn. Any Boxer could learn that shit with a weekend crash course.

Crocop learned to sprawl without even stepping on a wrestling mat in his life.

Laugh all you want. It's all good though. The weakest guy in any mma gym could literally make Floyd beg for his life in less then a minute.
You've never been to an MMA gym. Most often there is a huge range of skill and experience among those training. That includes people that suck at both striking and grappling. You make it seem like any slob can spend a month in a gym and be transformed into a killing machine, whereas in reality some people are just not athletic and will never be dangerous.

I've never been to an mma gym? What are you on fucking crack kid? I'm the fucking Boxing coach at ATT Tampa fucking dork

Back