Hi , back after about 10 years

DaleCaliente

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Just back to talk MMA, it's been a while. Training boxing and BJJ at Renzo Gracie since I was last here. Cheers.

You're a casual now.

Hi.And

They say you never forget your first like.

d20c61b6a21a48b67e7fe2caaace4d43f72e27a230844df6d975a2f4f5542afd.jpg

shush mcgregor fan, wit your lil memes. Was here when you still thought wrestling was gay

Also, not a casual now, just havent been online talking mma. Been following for the better part of 2000+

I'm still here. Remember me? No? Well, then here's a little Sherdog evolution for ya

<3><3>

welcome back, as you can see little has changed

Lol, so much love being shown for TS.

In before who da fook is that guy photo

DUDE! We were all wondering where you had been. Welcome back, bro!

shush mcgregor fan, wit your lil memes. Was here when you still thought wrestling was gay

Also, not a casual now, just havent been online talking mma. Been following for the better part of 2000+
It still is

Ive been following since I was ringside at the 93 K-1 GP in Tokyo, then was the announcer for UFC 1 in Denver. just never made an account here like you noobs.

I'm sure you'll love how this place has improved since your last visit.

I'll speak to you in the vernacular of sherdog at the time you originally joined: stfu tuf noob

Back