Hey there, new here..

dieselfatal

Pumping Iron
@White
Reaction score
Whats up guys.

Just want to quickly introduce myself . Been reading Sherdog since bout 2007 and finally decided to pull the trigger and contribute where I think I can the most: Fitness Bodybuilding Supplement intake as well as Anabolic Steroids, GH and other peptides. Apart from being a bodybuilding fan and bodybuilder myself, I also have another love and passion which is MMA. Always wanted to train but somehow never did even though Boston offers one of the better MMA and one of the best Muay Thai academies in the Country, Sityodtong ran by Mark Dellagrote. Im 31, so its never to late.

Let me know if you guys have any questions regarding anything related that I specialize above. Also, feel frew to look me up on IG: dieselfatal and see my daily struggles with every day life.

Take care.

So, like, what can I take that'll get me all ripped and sexy looking so that chicks will dig what they see once my shirt comes off? Srs.

So, like, what can I take that'll get me all ripped and sexy looking so that chicks will dig what they see once my shirt comes off? Srs.

I hear good things about cyanide. You should try it.

douchey ig, yes I´m judging you, its ok to be pretty but being stuck up of that douchey vibe is not something I wanna follow. Never met you, but strong vibe off IG.

Also why do we want your advice, who are you ?

Good luck finding yourself

He posts a pic of his teeth that he just got whitened and hashtags #louisvittoun

Like what is your job ? Since you are rocking Loui V and those "Elite" Jordans you must be high class

Yes, but that tool is clearly a narcissistic, douchebag attention whore anyway so he deserves it.

lol he has a ig post where it´s simply a pic of a high fashion branded sunglass, like "Look at my sunglasses"

then 3 selfies where he basically just shows off his whitened teeth

hashtags Loui V, like dude are we supposed to believe you are wealthy or you are middle class buying luxus items to show them off on ig cause Conor and other celebs who actualy ARE rich are doing it

plus the arrogant face expressions selfies , like "I´m pretty, you´re not, I get teh bitches"

But props for putting yourself out there, posting your info on sherdog can "hurt".

Good luck being less douchey and finding yourself in a manner that is not douchey

Take care too, to say something nice

Finally someone who likes MMA and bodybuilding to advise us.

Back