hey. guys... didnt this forum used to...???

KungFuFoo

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
i thought that this forum didnt allow cursing or even negative criticism of the fighters. is my memory wrong? dont get me twisted... i like the edginess and believe in free speech. i just remember it not being a place i didnt want to hang at when i made this profile. what happened?

toodles.

i remember this. im glad it changed for the better.
For sure.

I wish I could remember the post I got dubs on over a decade ago. About Jones and juice. The wording was so vague and they still got me. Seems they lightened up all around, because people go ham on others and no dubs. Fine by me

1st time I got carded was for saying Jon Jones was a piece of shit fake Christian after he was in some Bud Light ad not long after being in a drunken driving accident where he hit a light pole with 2 women that weren't his baby momma in the car with him. This was also after he bragged about ratting out potheads in the past. He subsequently went on to commit 2 more DUIs including a hit and run on a pregnant woman, commit domestic violence, fail multiple drug tests for steroids/coke, so I do feel validated.

But yeah you can essentially say almost anything about a fighter now, the only recourse is maybe getting bombarded by their nuthuggers if the fighter is popular.

For sure.

I wish I could remember the post I got dubs on over a decade ago. About Jones and juice. The wording was so vague and they still got me. Seems they lightened up all around, because people go ham on others and no dubs. Fine by me

It's eased up for sure but I think it depends on the mod to some extent. They love GSP around here. I'm a fan too but I made a comment maybe 1 or 2 years ago where I said that GSP was as clean as pre-2015 Anderson based on all indicators including testing. So insinuating that he MAY have used but we'll never know. I didn't get carded but that post got removed by a mod and the notice I got said "inappropriate fighter comment" or something to that effect. Of course back in the day, that would have gotten me banned.

Fighter bashing was tolerated far less back in the day. So much less. You couldnt even insinuate a fighter might be juiced, and now you can outright say it.

Ive been around since 2006 and people talked about GSP juicing the whole time.

You could criticize a fighter but you couldnt call him a queer. Mods have never been that strict, some had fragile egos and thats what you had to watch out for
-Edit-

PB was sensitive about BJ iirc but thats about all i can remember

Ive been around since 2006 and people talked about GSP juicing the whole time.

You could criticize a fighter but you couldnt call him a queer. Mods have never been that strict, some had fragile egos and thats what you had to watch out for
-Edit-

PB was sensitive about BJ iirc but thats about all i can remember
I was dubbed for it though. Feel free to dig, but yeah, just insinuating someone was connected to the juice, and yellow card came flying. Though yea, bias is always a factor.

I definitely remember them being more stringent about fighter bashing overall though.

I was dubbed for it though. Feel free to dig, but yeah, just insinuating someone was connected to the juice, and yellow card came flying. Though yea, bias is always a factor.

I definitely remember them being more stringent about fighter bashing overall though.

Oh i have no doubt that someone dubbed you for it tho, you probably hurt the mods feelings in a previous post somehow and it didnt realize it. Back in the day 95% of mods were solid. One or two made the fuck ip for it tho

Back