"He's my dad and he loves me !" - Weidman wants to slap Bisping for insulting his dad.

“I might just go to Anaheim and look for Bisping for bringing up my family members and slap him in his mouth. But, other than that, I got nothing going on,” said Weidman when asked about his future plans.

"My dad, I don’t know how old he is, over 60 now. You have to love people for who you are. He’s my dad and obviously he loves me, supports me and he’s happy for me. It’s hard to control his emotions while I am in the middle of a lot of stuff. It is what it is, but, at the end of the day, it doesn’t give Bisping the right to open his mouth."

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/7/24/...-slap-idiot-michael-bisping-for-insulting-dad

I like Weidman and his family, he's a bit sensitive but I can see where he's coming from. I hope Weidman goes on a good run. I can't stand Bisping.
Lool how do you not know how old your dad is? And he say it so casually like most people dont know their dads age.

Weidman can talk shit when he actually beats a MW post USADA.
USADA is nuts right, regardless of use, some guys really became monsters on the sauce (or whatever) and some guys probably got minimal gains in comparison. Still wanted to see TRT Vitor and Anderson prime.

Bisping is a complete and utter wanker but funny, sometimes. However, ripping up flags during fights and insulting family members is going too far. I don't even think McGregor sunk to those levels.

USADA is nuts right, regardless of use, some guys really became monsters on the sauce (or whatever) and some guys probably got minimal gains in comparison. Still wanted to see TRT Vitor and Anderson prime.
IV ban + usada have taken their toll on a lot of fighters.

Lol....Weidman talked about his eye.

Fair play bitch. Dont get dirty if you cant handle it.

And I like Weidman. #stillmyboy
You are fucked in the head if you think making fun of someones apperanace is the same as making fun of a family member, didnt Bisping lose his shit on Jorge Rivera for making a joke about his wife ?

You are fucked in the head if you think making fun of someones apperanace is the same as making fun of a family member, didnt Bisping lose his shit on Jorge Rivera for making a joke about his wife ?

Its not like he made fun of his pants. It was his eye injury that made him look weird forever.

Neither is ok in the real world but this is prize fighting shit talk.

I love how you haters were talking all this shit about how Kelvin was gonna kick Chris's ass, but then when he smashes Gastelum instead, now you clowns change the narrative to "oh, Kelvin's not a real middleweight." Listen assholes, if Kelvin can't make 170 (he's failed several times) then that means he's a fucking middleweight. It's not fair to someone who weighs in at 170 to then fight someone like Kelvin who comes in at 180 (yes, Kelvin actually came in that heavy for a 170 lb fight) and will be fucking HUGE on fight night. Not being a "real middleweight" certainly didn't stop Kelvin from smashing Tim Kennedy and Vitor. Weidman whipped that ass because he's a better fighter than all of these guys. Kelvin couldn't stop the take downs and couldn't stop the submission. That's about skill, not size.

I thought Kelvin would win if he wasn't beaten in the first 8 minutes, but that doesn't mean Kelvin is a world beater, he's a very talented guy who is undersized at MW. I don't like either fighter.
Kelvin for being unprofessional, not making weight and given a million chances to redeem himself. Wideman for making excuses for every single loss, essentially trying to cheat to a victory over Moose, and being corny af. IMO. I do understand why he has fans, though. He's a through back good guy. He needs some old school character though.

Lets be honest for a second guys. Guise? Bisping was going to make fun of his dad whether or not Chris mocked his eye.

Lets be honest for a second guys. Guise? Bisping was going to make fun of his dad whether or not Chris mocked his eye.

Lol....you right .I bet he was just waiting for that shit. Bispings a dick. I like him though.

I like respectful fighters that don't talk alot of shit.

That is the opposite of Bisping.

If Weidman started it. He can't cry now. And, Bisping should never insult a family member of another fighter. It's out of bounds. Whether the other guy starts it, or not.

hItwqyN.gif

Thendad wont be shown as much from now on.

Weidman would finish that bum. #KeepDucking !!!

Back