Here's a UFC Fight Kit Wanker

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

It was during the time he KO'd Aldo @ 194 in Las Vegas. I was waiting in line at the concession stand and here goes this dork.

I'm a fan of Conor and I hope he wins the LW belt, but a lot of his fans are stupid af. During the prelims someone was getting RNC'd and this idiot next to me was screaming TAP OR SNAP *DURRRR*

It's nice to see Colin fans recognizing their idols taste in fashion.

Conor vs that full kit wanker would be a hell of a fight

Lord Chael would have gone mad if he saw those pink shoes.

can't tell if its a chick or a dude

Looks about how I'd expect a McHugger to look. Pink shoes and all. Is normal.

Full fledged hipster =/= Full Kit Wanker

Still a douche obviously, just saying

Platinum please bless these hipster punks with style and grace.

Looks around 5 years older than the average Conor fan

Fuck, I am old

@Jin Akutsu @McgreGOATsLeft @D 1 Wrestler @MayhemMonkey919 CONFIRMED????????

You should make a poll TS until one of the Sherbros comes clean!

images

It was during the time he KO'd Aldo @ 194 in Las Vegas. I was waiting in line at the concession stand and here goes this dork.

I'm a fan of Conor and I hope he wins the LW belt, but a lot of his fans are stupid af. During the prelims someone was getting RNC'd and this idiot next to me was screaming TAP OR SNAP *DURRRR*

He looks like he's 12... y r u taping teenagers ?

Users Who Are Masturbating to This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

Dana White

I've said it before and I'll say it again: If you're that worried about someone else's choice in a t-shirt, you need legitimate help.

So you recorded a kid wearing a mcgregor shirt at a mcgregor fight? Why exactly does this bother you?

Is this the first confirmed sighting of a UFC kit being worn in public?

What % of the sale of the kits do the fighters get?

Shirts like that are a level of fandom that I don't quite understand. That being said, it's just a kid wearing a shirt of a fighter he likes - not a big deal. Certainly not a big enough deal to record it and try to publicly humiliate the kid. In my opinion, you're the one that comes off as the wanker here.

Back