Here is the problem

drabon74

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
A lot of the top guys on the local circuits are juicing so they can perform at a level to get them into the UFC, if you aren't juicing then you are getting left behind and not noticed. To perform at a level to get into the UFC almost guarantees that you are getting someone cheating. On our local circuit nobody gets checked, ever. Pretty sure that's how it is most everywhere.

Is the problem that you clickbait in your title?

I believe most UFC fighters are juicing.is a matter of hiding it better

No. Here is the problem:

A lot of the top guys on the local circuits are juicing so they can perform at a level to get them into the UFC, if you aren't juicing then you are getting left behind and not noticed. To perform at a level to get into the UFC almost guarantees that you are getting someone cheating. On our local circuit nobody gets checked, ever. Pretty sure that's how it is mist everywhere.

A lot of the top guys on the local circuits are juicing so they can perform at a level to get them into the UFC, if you aren't juicing then you are getting left behind and not noticed. To perform at a level to get into the UFC almost guarantees that you are getting someone cheating. On our local circuit nobody gets checked, ever. Pretty sure that's how it is most everywhere.
I have come to the same realization that the local circuits are untested and more dangerous than better sanctioned organizations. You could be right, it could be the biggest problem with steroids and mma.

I talk and have talked to lots of bodybuilders and athletes that have and DO use PED's/steroids, the consensus agrees and frankly dont get the buzz about why Jon Jones is criticized so much when they do not turn you into Super Man like every one seems to make it out to be. They enhance everything you already have. Again doesnt give you magical abilities. The talent he already has isnt manufactured by a pill. That is still him. The most noticed results a viewer would see is the change in reflexes, speed, and strength (muscle tone included). They also are mostly taken to speed up recovery times and healing times during training camps not even necessarily in the fight. Sure thats still an advantage thats no doubt, but WHY people think Jon Jones would be less of a talented athlete if he hadnt taken the pills isn't realistic. Again, this isnt coming from me, I just told the facts and scenarios and they told me the likely results.

Personally I feel its just an excuse for those who already dont Like Jon to have ammunition. Its likely everyone has taken PED's at some point in or out of competition and those who chose to continue are getting caught. Like JDS, Now after how long gets caught? Does this mean his career is tainted? Years of passed tests and one faillure years after USADA is implemented? smh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back