Here is a reality check question...

You know the answers to these questions, you’re just trying to belittle him.

When was the MJ fights? How many arms did he have?

So beating one fighter does not mean you can beat everyone that fighter beat.
I saw the Highlander documentary I know that once you defeat your opponenet you absorb their powers and become more powerful yourself. MMAth? Really? It's so obvious, they just cut to commercials when the powers are absorbed so you don't see it on TV.

200.gif

I saw the Highlander documentary I know that once you defeat your opponenet you absorb their powers and become more powerful yourself. MMAth? Really? It's so obvious, they just cut to commercials when the powers are absorbed so you don't see it on TV.

200.gif
What can I say?
Amazing movie(s)!!!
Won't speak against it... I mean... how badass would this be??????

When I watched him on TUF I thought he was gonna easily win that season and was going to be a champ one day. Then he hurt his shoulder in a freak incident which let Nate win the show. And after that he never really made it that far up the rankings aside from the Aldo fight (in WEC I think). He was too short for 155 I felt. But he was a quality fighter.

How many fighters lost to Tony via cut and doctors’ stoppage? Another question, if I remember correctly, didn’t MJ beat Tony? So why everyone is so high on him beating Khabib?
Is it 2012 again?

MJ also KO'd poirier, so i guess neither of these guys gets a title shot. case closed.

The Ferguson-Johnson fight happened in 2012. You know what else happened in 2012? Khabib got beat by Tibau.

What happened 6 years ago is irrelevant.

For the record I dont think ferg has a snowballs chance in hell of beating khabib.

But he definitely deserves the chance to try next.

Tony deserves a title shot it's not even debatable.

If he doesn't then who does

Not sure how this is a reality check. Khabib arguably lost to Tibau, so?

To be fair, Tibau was on riding the juice train pretty hard around that time... the unjuiced version of Tibau got knocked the fuck out by mackehev.

Kinda think Khabib would murder a juice free tibau

How many fighters lost to Tony via cut and doctors’ stoppage? Another question, if I remember correctly, didn’t MJ beat Tony? So why everyone is so high on him beating Khabib?

You have a 2007 account and you think a loss a long time ago disqualifies a fighter from being a legit threat?

Pace, never ending gas tank, creative and most importantly very dangerous off his back.

If Khabib gets tired against Tony and slows down as he is known to do Tony's pace and pressure could very well drown him.

One of the most intriguing matchups in the sport right now.

Tony vs Khabib must happen! No one on the planet is more deserving than Tony. And shit, maybe 5th time is a charm for these two.

Both have 11 fight win streaks in ufc.

Both guys are fuckin beasts

But anyone who says they know for sure who is going to win .. is just guessing or talking outta their ass

Back