Her greatest claim to fame is that a lower weight division won't fight her

So you're saying Cybro lied?

Because if that's the case we can say she "claims" she can't make 135 lbs and say it isn't a fact.

Cyborg lied, just like Dana lies to your face every time he speaks into the mic.

Just like Rousey lied about coming back. Should I provide more examples or are you that gullible?

Cyborg lied, just like Dana lies to your face every time he speaks into the mic.

Just like Rousey lied about coming back. Should I provide more examples or are you that gullible?
Great so it is a lie that Cybro can't make 135.

And she's just scared to fight without the roid muscle.

Thanks for straightening this all outl!

A weight class that she herself can't make nevertheless.

I've never seen a fighter get so much support over such a ridiculous premise before.
That's because you are just a dumb hater.
She beat plenty of names. Gina Carano included.
ROnda run away from her.
Every other women that fought at 145 run down to 135.
Every women who promised and said they'd fight her always make excuses why they can't now.
the end of the day, the fact they avoid her is indeed a testament to her power.

Nah, I'd say Rhonda's greatest claim to fame is winning a fake 4th place bronze medal!

That's like saying "I finished 4th 3rd!" :D

Great so it is a lie that Cybro can't make 135.

And she's just scared to fight without the roid muscle.

Thanks for straightening this all outl!

So you're admitting how foolish you were in this entire argument trying to pass of facts that Cyborg can make 135.

It's not my problem that you believe everything that is said to your face.

But please don't mix up claims with facts.

If we keep mixing up claims with facts, White is the most truthful man in the MMA community.

So you're admitting how foolish you were in this entire argument trying to pass of facts that Cyborg can make 135.

It's not my problem that you believe everything that is said to your face.

But please don't mix up claims with facts.

If we keep mixing up claims with facts, White is the most truthful man in the MMA community.
Hey, you're the one saying Cybro lied about her weight before.

So if she lied then, she's lying about not being able to make 135.

So she's afraid to lose the roid muscle.

He evidently does not like math.

I like cold hard facts, not numbers refuting "CLAIMS" made by said person. That shit wouldn't hold up in court and or school so it won't hold up here.

All he has provided is that, A. Cyborg has made "CLAIMS" to move down to 135.

The facts he has provided is the weight of Cyborg, those facts refute his entire argument of her being able to make 135. It also refutes Cyborg's claim that she can make 135 and or is trying.

So I'm guessing you're the type of person who believe Trump is actually going to build a wall between Mexico and the US because he claimed so? Is that true?

Hey, you're the one saying Cybro lied about her weight before.

So if she lied then, she's lying about not being able to make 135.

So she's afraid to lose the roid muscle.

Once again you're mixing up claims and facts.

"So she's afraid to lose the roid muscle" that is a claim made by you, not a fact.

I've never seen a fighter get so much support over such a ridiculous premise before.
Cyborg has her own weight class in the UFC. She's the only Women's FW on the roster.

All nobodies who no-one gave a shit about at that point.

Meisha was a Strikeforce Champ who's ass was jiggling on social media long before the UFC created WBWeight.

Holly Holm was a boxing world champion. Named fighter of the year 2 years in a row, 2005 and 2006, by Ring Magazine. Around the time Cyborg debuted in MMA.

Sara McMann an Olympic wrestling world champion.

If a man was calling out all the fighters from a lower weight class to move up everyone on here would be calling him a pussy.

Imagine the shit storm if Ronda was calling out 125ers in Invicta for catchweight fights.

So you're saying Cybro lied?

Because if that's the case we can say she "claims" she can't make 135 lbs and say it isn't a fact.

Just admit you got lit up on a technical argument where I continued to poke holes in your awful arguments that included facts about weights that refuted your entire arguments claim that Cyborg can make 135. You also provided claims and tried passing them off as facts, you also twisted and ignored multiple facts within my posts about Lockhart and Cyborg's weight.

Bring your argument to court and watch your ass get lit up and laughed at for spitting out claims like they're facts.

Once again you're mixing up claims and facts.

"So she's afraid to lose the roid muscle" that is a claim made by you, not a fact.
And it's not a fact that she can't make 135 since Cybro "claimed" she can't make 135.

So she can then.

So she should quit whining and make weight.

Just admit you got lit up on a technical argument where I continued to poke holes in your awful arguments that included facts about weights that refuted your entire arguments claim that Cyborg can make 135. You also provided claims and tried passing them off as facts, you also twisted and ignored multiple facts within my posts about Lockhart and Cyborg's weight.

Bring your argument to court and watch your ass get lit up and laughed at for spitting out claims like they're facts.
Hey I'm with you now.

Since "claims" don't mean anything, then Cybro's "claims" that she can't make 135 lbs don't mean anything!

So she can make 135 lbs!

So I can fall back to . . .

Lose the weight or shut up Cybro

And it's not a fact that she can't make 135 since Cybro "claimed" she can't make 135.

So she can then.

So she should quit whining and make weight.

Wrong once again. Cyborg claimed she could make 135 and buddies facts refuted that claim.

Cyborg is also now claiming she can't make that weight.

You're all over the place and your arguments have zero substance.

Cyborg is WMMA GOAT and that's her claim to fame.

Her talent and skill can be throughly seen in her fights, you're just to deep in Rousey snatch to see it unfortunately.

Dopers can't be goat.

Do you think Ronda beats prime Gina?

Do you think Ronda walks through Gina like Cyborg did?

Do you think?

Do you know who Marloes Coenen is?

Hey I'm with you now.

Since "claims" don't mean anything, then Cybro's "claims" that she can't make 135 lbs don't mean anything!

So she can make 135 lbs!

Fair enough on that part but George Lockhart, someone with vast experience and knowledge within that particular field. Claims he does not know whether or not Cyborg can make that weight.

Seeing as he has that vast experience and knowledge within the field, his claim holds a lot more weight in this particular situation than anyone else posting in this thread has.

You're clearly not ready to make your own thread yet. Please stick to just responding to people for now.

Back