Hendo bisping scorecard: andy roberts is your 49-46 judge

HAWTRIDDUM

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not sure if already posted but here you goIMG950099.jpg

I agree with the other 2, but 49-46 is crazy.

God knows what 10-8s are supposed to look like in modern MMA.

Just short of murder by the looks of it.

If you don't see how someone could score either 2 or 5 for Bisping you're delusional. Hendo landed 1 good shot in the 2nd with 0 follow up and was being lit up the rest of the round. The fifth round was uneventful and pretty even and could go either way.

I wasn't able to watch tonight and the first site I checked out post fight was mmajunkie and they scored it 49-46 so doesn't seem like it's out of left field.

Yep and he's an English prick.

Same with Jeff mullen, he's from England, and is the same fool who gave bisping the hammill fight. At this point, it's the ufcs fault for using these dogshit judges. What the fuck else did they expect at this point?

If MMA is supposed to be scored on the same premise as boxing then knockdowns should be scored the same. If a fighter is knocked down in boxing they are deduced a point for the round and given a 10-8, and deduced another point for every knockdown that follows. To answer your statement that a 10-8 needs to be just short of murder you are right, lol. First round of Edgar/Maynard 2 was scored a 10-8 for Gray. Which was close to murder and should have been scored at most a 10-7.

giphy.gif

I thought Dan won, More importantly this fight shows that MMA Fighters need to put kicks to the balls and eye pokes in their life line arsenal because apparently you have a better chance at successfully doing it than losing a point. So if you're losing badly go for it. Maybe the fighters already know this.

I didnt really think that was a 10-8. Henderson dropped him and had a great flurry but Bisping recovered very well

i don't know what judges think a 10-8 is, something like Glover-Maldonado,where 1 guy is just punching the other all the round,looking like an untrained man

What 5th round were these judges watching?

I didnt really think that was a 10-8. Henderson dropped him and had a great flurry but Bisping recovered very well

He did recover well but to be hurt that badly must be seen as more than your typical 10-9. The fact that Hendo got the same score for that as Bisping got for 3,4 or 5 is just a disgrace.

The craziest thing to me is anyone giving Bisping round five. Clear Hendo round.

The craziest thing to me is anyone giving Bisping round five. Clear Hendo round.

It was close striking wise, then Hendo got the takedown that sealed it for me, but I knew Hendo would need a finish to beat Bisping in England.

He did recover well but to be hurt that badly must be seen as more than your typical 10-9. The fact that Hendo got the same score for that as Bisping got for 3,4 or 5 is just a disgrace.

Agreed. I don't think the judging was so bad as to seem corrupt, but it showed that one consistent weakness of MMA judging, which is judging a round like round 1 and round 5 as being essentially the same. That's just stupid.

So a biased Swede and American got it as wrong as the Brit who was probably the most wrong?
I guess death is a 10-8 for these 3.

Back