Helwani Discussing Conor vs Mayweather

My meh attitude towards Helwani is slowly turning into a dislike for the guy!

snakegirl_article.jpeg

My meh attitude towards Helwani is slowly turning into a dislike for the guy!
Nothing he said in this interview was wrong, way off, outlandish or bs..

He knows shit all about what's going on

He's making shit up

Lol

Nothing he said in this interview was wrong, way off, outlandish or bs..

Why? Tell me what you dislike about anything he said in the above video.
Because he seems to like the sound of his own voice. He said absolutely NOTHING in the interview, it is all conjecture. So, instead of hearing him babble for 10 minutes he could have ended the interview by saying "I don't know anything more than you".

Because he seems to like the sound of his own voice. He said absolutely NOTHING in the interview, it is all conjecture. So, instead of hearing him babble for 10 minutes he could have ended the interview by saying "I don't know anything more than you".
Yet he spoke truth and set truth to some things, casuals and those who don't follow mma or Conor, may not know.. As Conor has portrayed himself to be things he is most certainly not.

Yet he spoke truth and set truth to some things, casuals and those who don't follow mma or Conor, may not know.. As Conor has portrayed himself to be things he is most certainly not.
To each his own I guess. IMO he is turning into a blowhard.

From my perspective, he asks good questions, he puts the fighters at ease so they open up more and say interesting things, and everything he says is a lead-up to another question for the fighters. Hardcore dudes like Masvidal, Black Beast, Iaquinta and El Cucuy are on the show again and again, meaning they like Ariel, so I don't know why fans wouldn't like him. But you sense something I don't, so fair enough.

To each his own I guess. IMO he is turning into a blowhard.
Yet, he has become one of the few within the media, the fighters open up to. Only those on sherdog and Dana, seem to take issue with him much these days.

Conor is the only fighter in the top 10 highest selling PPV fights of all time that isnt retired. He has 3 and dude isnt even 30.

Its Floyd, Tyson and Conor.

Conor started like 4 years ago in the UFC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back