Help Sherbros - Need ideas for UFC related Christmas presents.

buy a knockoff interim belt your friend.. everyone fighter is getting one

Juice is full of sugar. Why not water of life instead:

ae956bac37bb317ee3ed9f7a85c622a4--dune-of-life.jpg

Muad'Dib bless.

If your bro is gay then definitely get him that gay Thug Rose shirt

A real man would wear his Giblert shirt proudly
Why stop there? Set up a gofundme for a full rebok fight kit! If that is not an option, go with this t-shirt instead:
thumb.aspx

My younger brother is a huge UFC fan. I really want to go all out this Christmas and get him something UFC related. I know Christmas morning when we’re opening gifts and drinking hot cocoa he’ll be pumped.

What better place than sherdog to get some recommendations. I’ve spent some time already browsing the UFC online store and below are some items I had in mind.

I started with the clearance section since I’m on the dole at the moment. My only job at this time is browsing sherdog so I will keep close watch on this post.

Here we go....
View attachment 484117
1. He’s a huge Rose fan and this shirt would match his newest tattoo.

View attachment 484119
2. A couple times a week we pound each other behind the barn so some new gloves would be an extremely practical gift.View attachment 484121

View attachment 484123
3. Given my tight budget, I’m leaning toward the burger brander. I gave him the hot dog brander a couple years ago already (to celebrate him getting released from county lock up). This would complete his UFC cooking arsenal.

Last but not least, and this is extremely relevant given the big news about him.View attachment 484125
4. For 10 bucks a collectible honoring the Natural? Sign me up.

Or I go with something that we could both enjoy Properly on Christmas Day....
View attachment 484127

Any tips are appreciated.
Thanks sherbros!

Was gonna say give him CTE but if hes a thug rose fan I'd go with PTSD (and a haircut)

you should throw a dolly at him

Back