Help Me Understand This (Insane) Recent Encounter With A Female

I thoroughly enjoy checking back into my phone and reading up on further developments lol

giphy.gif

This thread is an instant classic!

Agree on that. The War Room sucks ass.
GlisteningDependentHairstreakbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

I can't imagine anyone wanting to hang out there.
I sometimes visit there when I want to feel morally and intellectually superior.

Wooooow.... I missed out on the party!!!!

This thread reminded me of some piranha feeding vids I’ve seen on YouTube recently.

This was also a giant circle jerk around ultra for post likes... some you clowns must have doubled your post/like ratio...

My guess is “Whore money” guy is a Chad and can get away with making raunchy and insulting jokes. The guy comparing dog food prices, not so much.

Well, fuck.

I wonder how everyone got the impression you gave someone a candle and told them to use it as a vibrator?

I think you need to give this thread a re-read.

TS is not a bright man.

Thank you, you beautiful assholes, for the 32 pages of laughs. It made my day.

The plot twist is that slutbags actually was hoping for a vibrator but got a candle instead

My thoughts..

A guy who she spends lots of time and has built up a level of rapport where she has enjoyed his company can get away with saying shit in person much easier than a new guy she doesn’t know yet. Remember that texts don’t convey tonality so it’s hard to determine the way in which your vibrator line came across.

If she liked you and you hadn’t shared intent with her, she may be super confused as to why you would sexualise a gift and doesn’t know how to take it. It could be taken as: I don’t see you as a woman but as someone to have sex with. With jokes, you have to test the water step by step not donkey punch it straight away. Rookie mistake, understandable, I used to make it all the time.

I think her reply was quite measured the first time. You went too far and she let you know why. Your reply of telling her what she told you and why you said it was perfect too.

What happened there though is you were confused and hurt by her reply as you had evidence that she enjoyed that kind of conversation. That you said you didn’t want to talk to her hurt her and so she said fuck you, which was a crap reply from her but she felt rejected and responded like a rejected man would, especially after apologising. Noone likes being vulnerable like that and being rejected.

Lick your wounds, feel your feelings and let her go. My suggestion would be to build up the bad sense of humour so it doesn’t come out of the blue and women can get it better. The majority of women hate that kind of humour, will take it personally and will devalue you for it.

Man, this is a tale as old as time. The kind of lesson every man learns at some point: girls who claim to be “just one of the guys” are damaged goods and nothing but trouble. It’s the red flag of red flags!

I think its guys who price out dog food for a dog they don't have has the red flags.

Maybe we need a poll for who had more redflags? Tattoo's Slutbags w/ 5 kids vs The No dog Candle vibrator sender?

Last edited:
I think its guys who price out dog food for a dog they don't have has the red flags.

Maybe we need a poll for who had more redflags? Tattoo's Slutbags w/ 5 kids vs The No dog Candle vibrator sender?

Yeah, hopefully Cyborg is holding court in her own girls’ forum with readers issuing her that warning. His story sounds like the first ten minutes of an episode of Dexter. lol

However, my warning for the gentlemen stands: if a girl claims she knows how’s to be “just one of the guys” the reality is likely the exact opposite.

Am I the only one that lost hard at the nice scented Sagittarius candle from Amazon? I can't be the only one come on guys.

I didn’t even know they make vibrating nice scented Sagittarius candles.

Huh.

Back