Help me guys

Josh B

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Should i do amatuer boxing or high school wrestling. I want to do amatuer boxong and hopefully become a pro eventually but my family and friends want me to do wrestling. Should i do wrestling and then go back to boxing once the season is over?

Who's getting in there - you or your family and friends? If you want to box, box.

Do the sport that makes you happy. Do you have any experience with either boxing or wrestling?

Do the sport that makes you happy. Do you have any experience with either boxing or wrestling?
I have been boxing for a while now but never been to a center to do amatuer boxing. i have no experience in wrestling. i am going to go to the center today and get signed up and everyting. Got any tips or anything that I shoul start working on?

Should i do amatuer boxing or high school wrestling. I want to do amatuer boxong and hopefully become a pro eventually but my family and friends want me to do wrestling. Should i do wrestling and then go back to boxing once the season is over?

Why don't you give wrestling a try if you have never done it. .......

Necropost: ON.

All this've been posted a few month ago but....
I would quite agreed with what've been said. Do what thrills you. If you wanna box, do it.

In the end, what did you actually chose ?

I would quite agreed with what've been said. Do what thrills you. If you wanna box, do it.

Check the date.

I chose Boxing. You got any tips for me on my jourmey in amatuer boxing?

Back