Help me decide on where to go on vacation..

Belize if you want to explore a bit. If you’re set on March go to Aruba or one of the Saints. Stay away from all the interior islands.

China, Japan, Thailand...
Far east all the way baby

Doing Europe later in the year

Hey bro, how much 'later in the year' are you planning this Euro trip? There are only 7 days left in the year --- 20 if you use the Gregorian calendar.

Last edited:
Belize is tough to be beat in terms of scuba diving and snorkeling. I always have a blast when I go to Panama. My family is from there so I generally don’t tourist type stuff. I have no idea what there is to do as a tourist.

Jamaican food is awesome. Love roti, ox tail stew, Bammy, jerk chicken, curries ... they've got some top shelf food.
I like that but it’s street food that I can get off a truck in Brooklyn. You don’t need top chefs for that. In Aruba I had a mixed Grill with several types of meats, a seafood tower app, and truffle dessert that shits on Jamaica street food.

Meh, save money and go to New Orleans. No snorkeling but it's hands down one of the most incredible cities in the world.
I love NO, but it smells like piss and is probably the dirtiest city I have ever seen that attracts tourists.

How about you do an Asia trip? I hear Bali is really nice and Thailand is pretty good too.

I love NO, but it smells like piss and is probably the dirtiest city I have ever seen that attracts tourists.
The Quarter smells like piss lol. The Irish Channel, Magazine st, Frenchman, and St Charles are all pretty clean.

I like that but it’s street food that I can get off a truck in Brooklyn. You don’t need top chefs for that. In Aruba I had a mixed Grill with several types of meats, a seafood tower app, and truffle dessert that shits on Jamaica street food.

Meh - mixed grill meats is my homeland's standard food. I like the variety of Jamaican.

Can't do a cruise my gf gets sick and they don't appeal to me

I went on Alaskan cruise few months ago.

Cruising is the shiiiiiiiit. Even more soo if your going to the Caribean. Every 24 hours youll be in a new port off the boat.

As for your wife getting sick, book your room in the middle of the boat. Less rocking. Also they sell patches that help for people who suffer from motion sickness.

Cruising > Resorts.

I went on Alaskan cruise few months ago.

Cruising is the shiiiiiiiit. Even more soo if your going to the Caribean. Every 24 hours youll be in a new port off the boat.

As for your wife getting sick, book your room in the middle of the boat. Less rocking. Also they sell patches that help for people who suffer from motion sickness.

Cruising > Resorts.
Dude I work with just went on a Caribbean cruise. I'm sure it would be great but it's not our thing

I went to Cozumel,Mexico a few years back & it was brilliant m8!One of the top dive spots in the world.Also the Mayan ruins in Tulum were amazing as well.590E8402-A49C-4CC2-BC0E-E6DD5A1D39C5.jpeg
I stayed at a place called Diamond resorts...all inclusive.

How about one of them war torn countries where bad people kidnap foreigners and demand ransom? Seems adventurous. Wasn't there a white couple that got released or rescued recently? Maybe they can tell you the best place to go for that.

How about one of them war torn countries where bad people kidnap foreigners and demand ransom? Seems adventurous. Wasn't there a white couple that got released or rescued recently? Maybe they can tell you the best place to go for that.
Canada?

Back