Help get Grachan (JMMA) to stream

leto1776

Sherdog Wet Shaver
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Grachan has announced that if they get 1000 subscribers on YT, they'll begin live streaming their events. @Asurah posted about it in in official JMMA discussion thread, but really, this deserves its own thread. Time for everyone who claims to be in love with JMMA to put their money where their mouth is. It only takes a click.

Asurah's post:
Word is that if Grachan reaches 1000 subs on YouTube then they might start streaming there for free

Right now they are sitting at 826
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGRACHAN?app=desktop

Their card this weekend has a lot of solid talent with guys like Shigeki Osawa, Kaito Sakamaki, Hayato Suzuki, Mikio Saomato, and a few others. A lot of Miyata's students fight there since Grachan works closely with BRAVE Gym. Idk if they plan on streaming this event or not if the goal is reached but it's worth a shot.
Full card

It's time for those who always moan about how it's too hard to find JMMA and how so little of it streams live to step up.

should have posted it on the heavies, but I subbed

883 now

Some incentive

i remember trying really hard to buy one of their streams i was trying to get fucking bitcoins but i concluded it was useless they streams on a japanses phone app

they have some really interesting cards they got some really legit guys some outsider types some random old school guys

Back