Help finding a wrestling org...

Bluesbreaker

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I don't think this was a dream. I saw a commercial for a wrestling show on TV, more than 10 years ago.

The wrestlers had special powers and were able to fire lasers and energy balls, a bit like Dragon Ball Z.

Is this familiar to anyone? Or have I just gone crazy?

I don't think this was a dream. I saw a commercial for a wrestling show on TV, more than 10 years ago.

The wrestlers had special powers and were able to fire lasers and energy balls, a bit like Dragon Ball Z.

Is this familiar to anyone? Or have I just gone crazy?
Only thing that comes to mind really.

When you say "laser beams" like special effects added in post production? I know you said it wasn't it but I have to double down on Wrestling Society X. Only time I can recall a laser beam like that in a wrestling match lol.

Go to 4:50 for lasers.

Only other thing I can think of is HUSTLE. Which you wouldn't have seen on tv.

When you say "laser beams" like special effects added in post production? I know you said it wasn't it but I have to double down on Wrestling Society X. Only time I can recall a laser beam like that in a wrestling match lol.

Go to 4:50 for lasers.

I'm still afraid not :( From what I remember, the lasers did look like they were done in post-production. Pink and blue colours, perhaps. And the lasers seemed to be a focal point of the matches. Quite a dark set/arena, pretty low production values all round. Guys in indie/Pancrase looking outfits - though the outfits I'm less sure about.

It wouldn't surprise me if nobody has any idea about this. It could very well have been a one-and-done thing, with no big names performing.

I'm still afraid not :( From what I remember, the lasers did look like they were done in post-production. Pink and blue colours, perhaps. And the lasers seemed to be a focal point of the matches. Quite a dark set/arena, pretty low production values all round. Guys in indie/Pancrase looking outfits - though the outfits I'm less sure about.

It wouldn't surprise me if nobody has any idea about this. It could very well have been a one-and-done thing, with no big names performing.

It wasn't Kaiju Big Battel was it?

I frickin love Kaiju Big Battel!
All pro rasslin should be more KBB-esque

I frickin love Kaiju Big Battel!
All pro rasslin should be more KBB-esque

Omg, it's so good! It's like if Chikara stopped taking themselves seriously and embraced their camp.

Whenever I see Wataru Sakata, all I think of his Maeda's beating him up backstage for tapping so quickly to Renzo Gracie back in the day

Back