Help choosing pictures of Katheryn Winnick

youre gonna ejaculate on these pics arent you

2 and 12 for sure.

Like you say, you have to have at least one of her as Lagertha. And it's also cool to have one of her showing off a unique skill, in the case of Pic 12, it's her taekwondo kicks.

Beyond those two, just pick one. Depends on if you want something classy or sleazy.

2 and 12 for sure.

Like you say, you have to have at least one of her as Lagertha. And it's also cool to have one of her showing off a unique skill, in the case of Pic 12, it's her taekwondo kicks.

Beyond those two, just pick one. Depends on if you want something classy or sleazy.

It has to be classy or else she won't bother to respond at all.

4, 9 and 10.

But if 9 is too much, then 3, 4 and 10.

Ask for some pubic hair.

78c1173d5f8756338f79160e4468295da8a6d337950dc870a2760ef9ca08cf22.jpg

She is lovely, but I don't think I've ever asked for someone's autograph before.
What made you decide to mail her and ask? Do you have other autographs from different people/celebrities? Is it a hobby, collecting autographs, or is this just a one off request? I'm really just curious!

She is lovely, but I don't think I've ever asked for someone's autograph before.
What made you decide to mail her and ask? Do you have other autographs from different people/celebrities? Is it a hobby, collecting autographs, or is this just a one off request? I'm really just curious!

I came across this post in her Instagram and I got the idea.

I don't have any talent for drawing fanart, but I hope my prose on a handwritten letter isn't too purple for her taste.

Other than that I used to occasionally ask celebrities for autographs when I went to Dragon*Con, but the last few times I found that getting my picture taken with them was more cost effective and a more orderly line.

Restraining order means “I love you” in every language

Hardly necessary with her being the better part of 10,000 Km away and all.

seriously.jpg

Now that would get me in restraining order territory.

I'd go with the one where she looks hot and blonde.

How old are you?
Male or female?

I cannot wrap my head around this celebrity worship/TMZ culture.

How will you benefit from having an autographed picture of this woman?

how old are you?

Its pretty creepy TBH

idk but i just have to say that i love Lagertha

Back