Locked HELLBOY 3 (Update: Guillermo del Toro Says It's Not Happening)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Guillermo del Toro Teases HELLBOY 3 on Twitter

Hellboy-Dragonlord.jpg

Although the original comic book incarnation of Mike Mignola's Hellboy is stuck in hell, his cinematic counterpart might be about to make a surprise comeback, with Guillermo del Toro suddenly teasing fans with the prospect of Hellboy IIIvia his Twitter feed.

With no warning, del Toro asked his followers on Wednesday morning what they thought about a third Hellboy movie, offering two options: "Yes" and "Hell, yes." Resistance, it seems, is not an option. That was followed by a second tweet promising that if the poll received 100,000 votes in 24 hours, he would discuss the project with Hellboy creator Mike Mignola and Hellboy himself, Ron Perlman.

Guillermo del Toro Teases 'Hellboy III' on Twitter to Gauge Fans' Interest

Guillermo, if you are fucking with me....

stop_it_hellboy.gif

I didn't think my day could get any better after catching a Monster Truck double feature, but here it is.

I think the best course is for Sony to acquire the rights and reboot it.

Wondering where they will take this. The plan has always been to end it after 3 movies similarly to how Mignola ended the comic. They left it off with Liz pregnant with twins... kinda hoping something tragic happened to all 3... Does that make me a bad person?

Voted of course.

I loved me the first 2 movies and I want to see more don't know why we haven't till not to be honest, stop wasting time on other shit and make us this movie please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back