Helen Harper's Episode 2 TUF 23 Blog

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score
EXCLUSIVE: Helen Harper lifts the lid on the second episode of The Ultimate Fighter
By
Helen Harper/Published 28th April 2016
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/uf...ter-second-episode-revealed-Joanna-vs-Claudia

Excerpts:

"Despite Khalil preparing for his fight, he not only gave me positive vibes to help me deal with my bronchitis but he also looked after me when I became ill in the kitchen. It was such a frustrating time for me; I made it to The Ultimate Fighter house, but I couldn't train! There is no way I would have dealt with it without him."

"Watching the fight back, it was quite different to how I remembered it. I think it's because I watched it through half shut eyes because I was so nervous to see Khalil win.
When he didn't, he showed us even more what an unbelievable person he is. Despite the loss, he gave us a beautiful speech on the way home in the van about things that are meant to be. I still think about that speech on a daily basis. Khalil is the mark of positivity; everyone around him can't help but shine!"

Despite the loss, he gave us a beautiful speech on the way home in the van about things that are meant to be. I still think about that speech on a daily basis. Khalil is the mark of positivity; everyone around him can't help but shine!"

Is this virtually confirming a Van Scene next episode?? I'd hate to miss his inspirational speech. Heck, he even gave one to the other team, and got a hug from ABC for it!!

oR0GQTq.jpg

Dude has a future career in Inspirational Speaking after this if he wants.

Real question: Will JJ give him shit for hanging out and being friendly with Claudia's team? I don't know how far she'll take it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back