Hector Lombard vs. Anthony Smith Rebooked For UFC Fight Night Pittsburgh (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
I've done enough tape study on the guy to know he's low level? Or rather low enough level that it's almost insulting for him to be fighting even a regressed version of Lombard.
What's his biggest career win? Last time out against Sanchez who was dominating the fight up to the 3rd round
And who the fuck is Andrew Sanchez really? That's rhetorical I'm aware he's not a bad fighter
The fact is 'lionheart' has been around the game long enough and fought in enough promotions that if he wasn't as I claim 'low level' he would of broke out somewhere and beaten someone of note.
As a very very avid MMA gambler I watch a lot, and when he was matched up with Mutante aka no chin Usada victim I bet a couple of units on Anthony thinking easy work.. nope

Bet him against Elvis in a battle I deemed 'very low level MMA with one slightly better' got that one correct

Sorry if he's your boy but he's got fuck all for hector
Bump my post if I'm wrong and listen
I can't stand Lombard, so I hope you get to bump me
You're wrong and sound like a fan boy.

You're wrong and sound like a fan boy.

What's his biggest win then?
Josh Neer?

Anyone can look good beating up scrubs dude

And fanboy? Erm... wouldn't that be you?

Going with Lombard. He has never lived up to the hype from Bellator. But the guy can still sleep you.

I've done enough tape study on the guy to know he's low level? Or rather low enough level that it's almost insulting for him to be fighting even a regressed version of Lombard.
What's his biggest career win? Last time out against Sanchez who was dominating the fight up to the 3rd round
And who the fuck is Andrew Sanchez really? That's rhetorical I'm aware he's not a bad fighter
The fact is 'lionheart' has been around the game long enough and fought in enough promotions that if he wasn't as I claim 'low level' he would of broke out somewhere and beaten someone of note.
As a very very avid MMA gambler I watch a lot, and when he was matched up with Mutante aka no chin Usada victim I bet a couple of units on Anthony thinking easy work.. nope

Bet him against Elvis in a battle I deemed 'very low level MMA with one slightly better' got that one correct

Sorry if he's your boy but he's got fuck all for hector
Bump my post if I'm wrong and listen
I can't stand Lombard, so I hope you get to bump me
Dude he is only 28 years old and he is breaking through right now while hes in his prime. He got hurt in his first fight with Neer and since then he is 10-1 with 8 finishes. He put away some very respected regional guys as he should (Neer rematch, Tim Williams x2) and is now climbing the ladder in terms of competition. I agree Elvis is meh but Sanchez is a nice fighter with a relatively complete skill set and he got the business bad. Lombard will get worked by Smith and then he will move along to better competition.

Josh Neer?

You keep insisting he is low level but your offering no evidence except who has he fought. Please let us know what you dont like about him. Since you have scouted him apparently you should be able to tell us pretty accurately why he is low level

Josh Neer?

Lombard is a juicehead and has looked like garbage since USADA. That's a fact. Says a lot when you're the only guy to get dominated by post USADA, fat boy Hendricks.

You keep insisting he is low level but your offering no evidence except who has he fought. Please let us know what you dont like about him. Since you have scouted him apparently you should be able to tell us pretty accurately why he is low level

You know what then I guess I'll take back my statement of being low level until we see him fight a few more people that are established then, if your willing to make claims about fights with Josh Neer and Tim 'tryed out for Tuf twice and got nowhere twice' Williams to make a case for him, I'm good.
Let's wait and see how he gets on,

Lombard is a juicehead and has looked like garbage since USADA. That's a fact. Says a lot when you're the only guy to get dominated by post USADA, fat boy Hendricks.

I'm no Lombard fan my friend, I can't stand the prick
Let's toss out the word 'dominated' first off though it was a rightful win for johnny but if they gave it Hector it wouldn't of shocked me,
The Magny fight could of EASILY been a 1st round stoppage for Lombard if you remember, and Hendo is Hendo You can't help that guy,
Hector will still do alright in the UFC

You know what then I guess I'll take back my statement of being low level until we see him fight a few more people that are established then, if your willing to make claims about fights with Josh Neer and Tim 'tryed out for Tuf twice and got nowhere twice' Williams to make a case for him, I'm good.
Let's wait and see how he gets on,
I think you are now saying this because you really dont know much about Smith like you claimed.

I think you are now saying this because you really dont know much about Smith like you claimed.

Ah that's fine dude we can go with that then I'm really not that bothered, I watched most of his recent regional stuff to know what I'm in for (because I can only bet on UFC fights) and I remember seeing him here and there in strikeforce when I thought Roger Gracie was the next big thing, your obviously a big fan and are seeing something I'm not? Good luck to you and your boy

6'5" vs. 5'9"
Could be interesting, Japanesque.

Back