Heavyweight to Light Heavyweight

vincent80

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Ok some background....

6'2 247lbs (as of today)

I train Muay Thai and starting BJJ this summer

was 258 earlier this year dropped to 232 about 4-5 weeks ago. But cut my traing to 2 maybe 3x a week during the last month because of nagging injuries. Now I feel like shit cuz Im gained some weight back. My goal
is to drop down to 220-225 soon as possible so I can get a fight (mma) at lhw. I'm open to any and all criticism. This is something I want to do as fast and healthy as possible. So any help is appreciated. I not as diciplimed as I would like to be when it comes to my food so if you see me doing or eating something wrong please let me know and if you could tell me why so I can better understand. Thank you.

Here my diet for today
Smoothie (12 oz D milk, cup of mixed frozen berries, 3/4 cup of whole oats, 1 banana, 1 1/2 cups of whey and 1 scoop of greens supplement powder)

Veggie stew with a 8 oz steak

nachos (chopped tomatos, cilantro , serano peppers, medium cheddar ) about an 8 oz serving
3 eggs in 2 pieces of toast (French bread)

dont eat after training if u train at night (most amateur MMA fighters do train at night) and try to cut on your carbs as much as possible, a little bit of carbs before your training is required though if u want to have any semblance of energy to train.

I advise a shake of isolate protein after your training session to keep your lean muscle to a maximum.

Thats pretty much it i guess, update us on when your fight is and the results!

Funny^^ I had subway yesterday for the first time in like a year.
Thing is Im semi-ignorant when it comes to what's in foods. What are some good low carb/no carb foods?

My diet yesterday
2 whole eggs

12 inch chicken bacon ranch sub

Curry beef white rice

snacked on wasabi peas

Back