Heather Locklear threatening to kill herself

Well it seems like casting couches and even outright rape are more common in the industry too. These stories are not new, they've been going around for decadesl
I completely agree. These aren't new phenomena. I guess what I find most frustrating about the "Time's Up" and #metoo stuff is that these are the people perpetrating those acts, and now, they are going to try to lecture the rest of America with this bullshit of, "Alright, this needs to change. Clean up your act, America!" For the overwhelming majority of us in regular workspaces, we never had these problems to begin with. They did, and they are insinuating that somehow it's we that are the problem. If LA were to fall off into the ocean, would anyone seriously miss it?

I do feel bad, but at the same time from an outsider perspective this seems like the result of drugs rather than relating to a mental illness. If celeb's wanna party, there can be consequences....

Why do celebrities hate their lives so much?

Are they no more suicidal than the next guy, we just hear about it since they're famous?

Is it they have nothing to strive for?

I don't mean this condescendingly, I am actually curious!

It’s gotta be the fall that wrecks people, right? Same goes with people who get rich and lose everything.

I completely agree. These aren't new phenomena. I guess what I find most frustrating about the "Time's Up" and #metoo stuff is that these are the people perpetrating those acts, and now, they are going to try to lecture the rest of America with this bullshit of, "Alright, this needs to change. Clean up your act, America!" For the overwhelming majority of us in regular workspaces, we never had these problems to begin with. They did, and they are insinuating that somehow it's we that are the problem. If LA were to fall off into the ocean, would anyone seriously miss it?

They are an industry known for hypocrisy. Like that cunt Meryl Streep jumping on the bandwagon when she applauded Polanski publicly and was closely affiliated with Weinstein. It's a grimy business filled with fake people. A lot like politics actually. Got to play the game to get ahead.

dat David Spade spunk made her lose it

They are an industry known for hypocrisy. Like that cunt Meryl Streep jumping on the bandwagon when she applauded Polanski publicly and was closely affiliated with Weinstein. It's a grimy business filled with fake people. A lot like politics actually. Got to play the game to get ahead.
As they say, politics is showbusiness for ugly people. It would appear that one mirrors the other on oh-so-many fronts.

One of my favs back in the day
heather-8.jpg

Many years ago (1988ish), I was in Huntington Beach California at the OP Pro surf contest. MTV was there and had a VIP section. Heather Locklear was there and I sat next to her and tried to sparked up a conversation with her. She looked at me like I was an alien and had shit on my teeth. She did not say a word to me. She just rolled her eyes and walked away.

Look at you now BITCH! I love my life and I want to live every day of my life. Fuck off HL.
Karma is a bitch. LITERALLY.

I hope she does

If we ask 10000000 people would they rather HL or you killed themself.....who do you think everyone would vote for? Your family included.

Karma is a bitch. LITERALLY.

Yes, not talking to some fucking dork you don't know is deserving of this. Got it. For the love of God tell me you replied to one of you alt accounts or you are almost as pathetic as that dude is...and that is saying a hell of a lot.

Why do celebrities hate their lives so much?

Are they no more suicidal than the next guy, we just hear about it since they're famous?

Is it they have nothing to strive for?

I don't mean this condescendingly, I am actually curious!

Drugs. Pressure. Mismanaging money.

What if you were told you had to fuck fat ugly guys and then even when you said no you were held down and fucked anyway and told if you told anyone you would never work again. Still in?
In for a penny in for a pound.

If we ask 10000000 people would they rather HL or you killed themself.....who do you think everyone would vote for? Your family included.

Yes, not talking to some fucking dork you don't know is deserving of this. Got it. For the love of God tell me you replied to one of you alt accounts or you are almost as pathetic as that dude is...and that is saying a hell of a lot.

I'm not going to ask but you can. Doubt anyone would talk to you without getting the creepy rape vibe. Your family included.

Nobody cares about has been crack whores from the 80s. Kinda like your mom.

Many years ago (1988ish), I was in Huntington Beach California at the OP Pro surf contest. MTV was there and had a VIP section. Heather Locklear was there and I sat next to her and tried to sparked up a conversation with her. She looked at me like I was an alien and had shit on my teeth. She did not say a word to me. She just rolled her eyes and walked away.

Look at you now BITCH! I love my life and I want to live every day of my life. Fuck off HL.

Is that your boxer? Thats a good lookin dog

I've learned over the years that sympathy on Sherdog is proportional to the subject's bank account.

The bigger it is, the less there is.

Back