HBO Latino boxing tonight

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sullivan Barrera is headlining

After ducking Beterbiev, he's fighting some guy who is 8-1 (got knocked out by a guy Barrera already beat)

No idea why HBO is even televising this, but its better than nothing

On a side note, Enriko Gogokhia is fighting on that card.

Gogokhia was Top 5 kickboxer and recently switched over to boxing.

Egis Klimas was so impressed with his kickboxing alone that he signed Gogokhia immediately.

Thanks for the heads up. 11PM EST here, it shows.

Parker is a hard puncher. He knocked down Shabranskyy twice in round 1 before getting stopped himself and his last opponent en route to a win. Kind of lame that this is only broadcast in Spanish on HBO Latino and it's not also on BoxNation or somewhere with English commentary.

Also, my pedantic comment once again that we're in Daylight Time not Standard Time. Daylight Time is approx. 9 months out of the year in recent years so the vast majority of the year is Daylight Time in most of North America or EDT, not EST.

I don't like Vaughan already.

So this is Devon Alexander's brother? I don't like his style, I think he gets his ass beat when he steps up.

So this is Devon Alexander's brother? I don't like his style, I think he gets his ass beat when he steps up.
He was at one time one of the biggest prospeck before going to jail.

Parker is a hard puncher. He knocked down Shabranskyy twice in round 1 before getting stopped himself and his last opponent en route to a win. Kind of lame that this is only broadcast in Spanish on HBO Latino and it's not also on BoxNation or somewhere with English commentary.
I cant get over this main event.

Its a complete mismatch.

Sully B vs an unranked (8-1) guy without any notable wins or any kind of amateur background

Im actually surprised the commission allowed this to happen

He was at one time one of the biggest prospeck before going to jail.
He's flat footed and feather fisted and fights like a guy who has big power. Boxrec says he's a middleweight. Imagine this guy in there with Lemieux or Golovkin.

Paul Parker has the look of a guy who doesn't take a shot well.

Parker is running Barrera into some shots.

There's really nothing special about Barrera at all, is there? He's not a big puncher, he's not very slick, low output...

When did Cuban boxers become so mediocre?

This is ridiculous.

There's really nothing special about Barrera at all, is there? He's not a big puncher, he's not very slick, low output...

When did Cuban boxers become so mediocre?
I think its safe to say why he ducked Beterbiev

especially with his performance against an unranked pro with 9 fights lol

I saw the Alexander bout but nodded off at that point. The non-English broadcast was like NyQuil.

In any event, it's replaying right now from the start on HBO Latino, if anyone missed and wants to catch it.

Legit headbutt KD in the 4th. You don't see that often.

Back