Hayder Hassan might wanna hang em up bro.

VERBAL-FEDOR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Guy is like 34 or somthing....has no take down defense and looks like a turtle on his back on the ground...

Dude talks a good game but looks as though he has not improved at all(maybe digressed).

If someone just does not just stand there and trade, he has no shot.

May wanna consider another line of work.

Cue TUF's episode-long montage of standing drills

good job coach

Guy is like 34 or somthing....has no take down defense and looks like a turtle on his back on the ground...

Dude talks a good game but looks as though he has not improved at all(maybe digressed).

Paul Daley is making money and he's in the same boat.

So Hayder is an elite striker like Daley now?

Honestly I've never bought into the Paul Daley hype. I have to go back to 2010 to find a win of his where I'd ever heard of his opponent before.

It might be too late to follow in his father's footsteps and become a physician, maybe he could become a pilot?

ITT hayder hassan finally gets access to a laptop when TUF wraps, rushes to sherdog's TUF section and bursts into tears

100.^ Dhiego took down and controlled him like a fart in the breeze. I thought it was cool of him constantly bringing up the brotherly feelz for Dhiego but he also talked a good game, like you said - got me thinking he would knock the guy stiff in Rd. 1 - whoops, lol. Dude's game is way too lopsided to make a dent at the UFC-level. Med school awaits...

Had nothing left in the tank in Rd. 2 either.^ Looked like he's a workhorse in training but really just another slugger with no mileage...

<1>

Had nothing left in the tank in Rd. 2 either.^ Looked like he's a workhorse in training but really just another slugger with no mileage...

<1>
Exactly.....how can you be training that much and not know how to defend a takedown from a guy u is primary a striker(Dhiego).....Hayder needs to find another line of work

Exactly.....how can you be training that much and not know how to defend a takedown from a guy u is primary a striker(Dhiego).....Hayder needs to find another line of work
Agreed. And the fact that he did train with the guy (knowing he would know you're vulnerable to TDs and thus shooting on you to avoid your strength) but still couldn't prep right shows a worrying lack of IQ for the fight game. You got me thinking he really should change up careers, lol. I know that stings for anyone to admit to oneself but he's got to step back and reevaluate life goals right now. Real talk. He seems like a nice dude too.

Agreed. And the fact that he did train with the guy (knowing he would know you're vulnerable to TDs and thus shooting on you to avoid your strength) but still couldn't prep right shows a worrying lack of IQ for the fight game. You got me thinking he really should change up careers, lol. I know that stings for anyone to admit to oneself but he's got to step back and reevaluate life goals right now. Real talk. He seems like a nice dude too.
Does seem like a good dude/teammate overall but he is a little long in the tooth to be so amped up about dedicating his life to this....

I do get the feeling that he is a good talker and probably is not as disciplined as he says...it may be time or long overdue for his physician father to have a tough talk with him

I'll tell you something he's got going for him though
Maybe it was the 2 hours sleep I had the night before
Maybe it was the past its sell by date yoghurt I ate that day
But when he fought Lima I swear he had a resemblance of Matt Serra

Dude...

Hayder deserves a ufc fight for the idiocy he endured on "TUF Talk" alone. "Troll booth"? Are you kidding me? Guy is a class act and didn't deflect or make excuses. Plus Cody made yet another in a long line of as whole decisions. What was he even trying to do there?

Give Hayder a fight or two against strikers. He's a fun fighter.

Daley would absolutely corpse Hassan in a fight.

Well, Hayder didn't look great in this fight for sure, but the guy I saw last season he was on - I don't think that's a ridiculous comparison at all. Hayder was wrecking everyone in stand-up till finale.

Dude...

Hayder deserves a ufc fight for the idiocy he endured on "TUF Talk" alone. "Troll booth"? Are you kidding me? Guy is a class act and didn't deflect or make excuses. Plus Cody made yet another in a long line of as whole decisions. What was he even trying to do there?

Give Hayder a fight or two against strikers. He's a fun fighter.

what did TUF Talk do to him?

Back