Haven't heard from Charlie Z in a while...

that was a beatdown but controlled. I mean he is going to walk in to the wrong gym or person and is going to get really beaten up by someone who has no control.

Or even worse, he hurts someone with one of his sucker punches.
That particular version of that video I posted for some reason cuts off early I'll try to find the other one later.I mean, he didn't kill him, but he fucked him up pretty bad, they show him after, and that guy holds the choke for a WHILE. I'm surprised he didn't go out. Definitely the most shaken I've ever seen him

there are guys who make money going into the hood and doing "pranks" to obtain views/clicks, in many instances they get beat up and start yelling "it's a prank bro!!" I'm not sure who the popular ones are now but here's an example

That guy wrecked when he pulled up the guys pants with the shirt on his head. That was a nasty punch. Funny how they cut straight away too...lol

I propose a real match between Charlie and CM Punk.

That particular version of that video I posted for some reason cuts off early I'll try to find the other one later.I mean, he didn't kill him, but he fucked him up pretty bad, they show him after, and that guy holds the choke for a WHILE. I'm surprised he didn't go out. Definitely the most shaken I've ever seen him
I've seen it. And in the end they managed to pull that kid off. I was surprised he did not go out as well.

What's funny is conor mcgregor is slowly becoming charlie Z; only with millions in the bank and a fan base as delusional as he is.

Nah, it's just a new form of trolling that has been popular for a while now. People like to watch people acting like dicks get beat up and the trollers know this. they purposefully do pranks where the viewer is saying "wtf i would punch them too"
Charlie Z's stepdad already confirmed he has a mental condition.
Your PhD Thesis has been rejected.

not mentally ill just a new age form of trolling. There are guys that do much similar? riskier stuff than him like talk shit to people in ghettos and get beat up, guns drawn on them, etc. as "pranks" for youtube viewers. What he does is pretty mild compared to some of the other "prank" stuff you see these days.

He's rabbit punched a couple of people. And hint: there's a reason it's illegal in the sport. He's not just talking shit to people, he legitimately trys to hurt them and by all accounts he has a good punch even if his technique is crap. Hell, iirc his whole thing with Floyd Sr. started because Sr. complimented his power but said he needed to tighten everything up.

People need to stop egging him on and treating him like a faux celebrity. When you haven't heard from him in awhile, say "good" and that's it. No need to start threads on irrelevant and mentally ill people. There's enough Shannon Briggs posts as it is.

He's rabbit punched a couple of people. And hint: there's a reason it's illegal in the sport. He's not just talking shit to people, he legitimately trys to hurt them and by all accounts he has a good punch even if his technique is crap. Hell, iirc his whole thing with Floyd Sr. started because Sr. complimented his power but said he needed to tighten everything up.

People need to stop egging him on and treating him like a faux celebrity. When you haven't heard from him in awhile, say "good" and that's it. No need to start threads on irrelevant and mentally ill people. There's enough Shannon Briggs posts as it is.

The only people who made him relevant are the boxing clubs that allow him to come in and record even after he had created a following.

The only people who made him relevant are the boxing clubs that allow him to come in and record even after he had created a following.

You honestly think he's allowed at Tocco's anymore?

No, but why was he allowed in Wilder's gym? He was already a well established troll at that point

Because Wilder was being a fucking idiot. He came away from that looking like an ass. That says nothing about Charlie's mental state though.

Because Wilder was being a fucking idiot. He came away from that looking like an ass. That says nothing about Charlie's mental state though.

definitely wilder being an idiot, but I think it's well documented that Wilder's kid was disabled. Real soft spot. cool vid below, kind of flew under the radar.:

my point is, definitely don't make fun of someone's child let alone a disabled child. I don't know if I could hold back.

definitely wilder being an idiot, but I think it's well documented that Wilder's kid was disabled. Real soft spot. cool vid below, kind of flew under the radar.:

[MEDI]79898164[/MEDIA]

my point is, definitely don't make fun of someone's child let alone a disabled child. I don't know if I could hold back.

I agree, but it's a guy who clearly has a screw loose (call it what you want, if you're running your mouth about a disabled person, there is something broken about you). Deontay can't go around smacking everyone that says something to him. But he knows that now I believe.

There's enough Shannon Briggs posts as it is.

Can't really disagree with any of that.

I must not have heard about Briggs. I just remember him as that guy with dreadlocks who was fighting Lewis in the early 00s?

Can't really disagree with any of that.

I must not have heard about Briggs. I just remember him as that guy with dreadlocks who was fighting Lewis in the early 00s?
Let's go champ! Repeat..

Yep, and Charlie left him a voicemail saying he would put duct tape over her mouth. I'm surprised Wilder didn't hurt him more than he did.

Let's go champ! Repeat..

Yep, and Charlie left him a voicemail saying he would put duct tape over her mouth. I'm surprised Wilder didn't hurt him more than he did.

oh damn. Well Z's father, knowing the mess his child is, should be looking out for the kid more. Or get him some help, or something. I'm glad the damn cameras were there to film Wilder. If that was in a private session, he might've killed Z.

surprised he hasnt been mentioned as an opponent for Wilder TBH

Charlie Z posts on sherdog as @SherdogJoe

Oh really lol? And where did you get that from exactly? I don't even know who Charlie Z is. This is a boxing forum!? I've never posted in this forum ever. You got the wrong guy, homie.

Back