Have You Read The Brain Pillman Biography?

Blackjack

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I just got it and although I've only read about 30 pages, it seems very interesting so far. I didn't know what a great football player he was and what a truly tough guy he was in a street fight despite his size. It's interesting that Pillman had Tommy Dreamer's current wife, Theresa Hayes, as his valet back in his early days in Canada. Pillman was truly a cutting edge wrestler for the time he wrestled in and had he lived, he could have had some more great feuds with Stone Cold.

The two feuds we missed out on the most with Austin were not seeing enough Austin vs.Pillman, and not seeing "The Franchise" Shane Douglas vs. Stone Cold. Douglas vs. Austin would have been off the charts.., the most intense, anger fueled feud imaginable for that time. They both were their most entertaining when they were pissed off and cursing. They ha different promo styles of course but their styles would have complimented each other perfectly. Douglas as the heel coming to WWF to feud with Austin who would have been the anti-hero face he had become by 1998 would have been just incredible. Having Pillman involved in that feud too, whether in the form of triple threat matches, or some other way would have made it so the three most volatile personalities in wrestling at that time would have all been working together and breaking down the barriers and limits of what anyone thought pro wrestling had to be limited to being.

Yeah there were a lot of good programs Austin could have been involved in. Pillman and Shane Douglas are two good ones. The other is Dr Death Steve Williams but that garbage tough enough ruined him and any chance of that happening.

I
Yeah there were a lot of good programs Austin could have been involved in. Pillman and Shane Douglas are two good ones. The other is Dr Death Steve Williams but that garbage tough enough ruined him and any chance of that happening.
always felt bad for Dr Death because of that fiasco

Back